The Dark Knight Movie

Is anyone going to the Dark Knight showing on thursday night/friday morning at 12:01?? We are going to the regal on transit. I’ve been waiting for this movie to come out ever since they showed the Joker card in the last movie.

Is it coming out wed.? I will have to see it thursday if so.

Is your SN because of the movie?

No it comes out on the 18th. This friday but they are doing a midnight showing and a showing at 3:15 am thursday night/ friday morning if you know what I mean. I’m a huge Batman fanatic and my name I actually made was after the Black Knight from mid-evil times because he was the mysterious one. But some what yes because of Batman.

ill be at the midnight showing in IMAX

Checkin it out @ IMAX

I’ll be at the midnight showing. I cannot wait for this!

I may be going to see it friday.

It looks pretty sweet.

going to see it Friday night. Probably Imax as well. Can’t wait!

NYSPEED movie night?

Could be cute… LMK…

boo, i dropped the ball on this one waiting til today for tickets.

IMAX is sold out until 3:15, regular had tickets for the 12:30 only. booo

going to see saturday 7 pm imax!

I’d be in for this.

There used to be a time when there were consistently NYS meets… but because of all the gay members, threads stopped being made and the meets started to occur on the dl.

So then lets do it. Should we cross post to the Meets section? Where can we still get a bunch of midnight tickets. I dont really care about IMAX. Id actually rather not bc I dont like to pan my head in order to watch the movie. Its too wide.

how is it see movies at imax

got my tickets … going at 1201 at the regal in the Niagara falls

We got our tickets for the 1201 showing at transit regal. I think the 1201 is sold out. I think they added a 1230 showing thought.

ill be at the 1201 showing at the galleria with a few peeps.

Well, tonight is the night! I’ll also be at the Galleria for the 12:01 showing.

:wave: ill be there too w/ oroc and 87fox