IRON MAN

Went to regal yesterday for the special early showing, it was def a sweet movie, lots of action, lots of punching people in the face :tup: :tup:

hopefully im gonna see this tonight. :tup:

:rofl:

Going tonight to see it as well.

Saw lastnight as well. Def will see it again, I love comic book movies. Robert Downey Jr. Was a perfect pick for Tony Stark. Can’t wait for Iron Man 2

PS You have to stay for after the credits. Thats all I’m saying.

Fucking sickkkkkk movie

Heading to Regal Elmwood later tonight.
There hasn’t been a movie that I wanted to see since Rambo, til this.

jesse will LOVE this movie

Yeah I went too. Awesome movie and I was really surprised more people weren’t there.

Just got back. Good flick!
Worth it

And yes, stay til after the credits. I think there were only 20 people left after a full house at Elmwood that stayed.

seen it last night as well, was BADASS i loved it. im thinking about seeing it again it was that awesome

Good stuff
Some people were really into it, yelling and cheering.

probably blacks

i liked the movie

I liked it, thought there was gonna be more action but overall, B. Robert Downey Jr. made the movie though. Hilarious!!

for a minute i thought the creepy arabic dude with the square shades was going to be war machine.

also i shouted yes! during the first sheild reference

great movie. Def stay til the credits are over with …

this movie fucking ruled

after the credits was AMAZING too…CANT WAIT!!!

Yeah great movie

agreed, at first i was like why did they choose him for this movie? But after seeing it he fits the part perfectly, i want to go see it again, can’t wait for the sequelSSSSS

I heard rumor of an Iron Man trilogy plus with the the new hulk movie comming out and also a combonation of a few other up and comming comic movies & characters down the road, this will be a badass series. Don’t want to say to much and give it away…

Terrence Howard is going to be War Machine. WHen he looked at the other suite that Downey had, he said, “next time” so I would guess that it was a little Iron Man 2 foreshadowing.

I missed the post credits, dam it

Spoiler alert: but if you missed the post credits here is what happened
http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080501_confirmed_nick_fury_is_in_iron.html