Saratoga County Teen killed in late night crash

I didnt want to bring that to light yet, but since it has been mentioned, my dad was at the gym and was talking to a cop who responded to it. He said he wont be surprised if it comes out that he knew the people in the Rav4 and they were horsing around passing each other. Its not confirmed yet, but that is what most likely seems to be the case. Like ive said in all my responses, its absolutely tragic to see a girl with great potential like this, have her life taken by somebody elses stupidity.

I am young, being only 18, but I fully agree with what has been said about either raising the age for a license or revamping the road test in a manner that makes it truly prove you are ready to be able to drive. It just blows my mind knowing how some kids I know can drive like complete assholes all the time, wreck cars 2-3 times a year, and never end up in a situation like this, yet you get a situation where somebody innocent is in a vehicle where the driver is fucking around and they lose their life. All i know is seeing shit like this really makes me rethink the way I drive, Ive never been one to really drive like an asshole, but I have my moments, and seeing things like this really makes me a lot more cautious with how I drive, especially with others in the car with me.