Ultimate Avengers Animated DVD

Where can I get it?

I am buying the DVD, but a sneak peek never hurt anyone.

Anyone have it yet?

Thanks guys.

For being a bunch of pirates, you don’t have any good loot.

sorry but my only connecion for that sort of lot has the day off today. if you want to call his 3rd grade teacher to complain go right for it :slight_smile:

just bustin balls. but seriously i am dumb when it comes t that stuff but i wish i could help

Amazon fool.

i wish i could BT it… but I have no idea how to. I don’t do file sharing very often.

I wanna get that. looks sweet :tup:

might get it tonight… if there are any places open that will sell it to me.

i got it allready

no you didnt homo.

http://media.putfile.com/HULK-vs-THE-AVENGERS this looks like a clip or soemthing from that movie…i thought it was pretty cool

getting it now - but I’m in SF

^^ sweet thanks

the first 47 seconds really pissed me off.

I’m not sure why they changed the story, but even when it boils down to the Hulk and the Avengers, SHIELD wanted Banner to re-create the super soldier syrum… he tried it on himself… with 0 success. Then he saved Rick Jones from the Gamma radiation, and it mustated the syrum and banner in to the Hulk.

Grey Hulk played a huge roll in the avengers, a smart like banner, but not strong like enraged hulk character. But they allready had a smart strong guy (Ant man/Giant Man) so they made someone stronger, and dumber, The Incredible Hulk

k just watched it.

Sweet fight scene.
Looking forward to tomorrow when I get to watch it on my new bigscreen.

FYI - Wasp is the only mutant on the team… the rest are Altered Humans. Wasp is the wife of Ant/Giant man and can shrink to the size of a wasp. The crap you see spewing from her hands is like a wasp sting. Her other wsp attribute, her wings, allow her to fly. Ant Man/Giant Man is a super genius (as is his wife) who can grow up to 60 times his normal size (actually 59’ something because thats all the human body can handle) and attains the strength of a human that size. Cap is a Super Soldier from the 40s who was frozen and re-awoken to fight the same fight. The first altered human created by the gov, Captain America has all the powers of a perfect human, including strength, agility, knowledge, and leadership. Cap and Wolverine are both ranked equally in fighting skill, both is missing one style, the one Wolverine is missing Cap has, and vice versa. (Wolverine added to data for comparison sake). His shield is unbreakable. Fury and Widow are just highly trained fighters from SHIELD… and… Thor is the son of Odin. Odin seant him to Earth to learn of hummility. Unfortunately I can’t tell if this is Thor 1 or Thor 2, and they removed the facial hair… which is :tif: . Weird to see Hulk pick up Mjolnir, but he has to get pissed to do it. Thor should have been uber wrecked after getting hit by it… and actually in the short clip, he didn’t re-appear after getting hit, so maybe he was out. Thor is as strong as Hulk before he gets pissed. Then match Thor with Mjolnir and he is as strong as a pretty pissed Hulk, but not enraged Hulk. Anthony (Tony) Stark is a billionare genius, who designs/builds his own suits which enable him to fly, shoot shit, and be super powerful. Tony has a drinking problem.

:tup:

wow… how old are you?

j/k

refresh, more nerd material added.

BTW - This is Ultimate Avengers

Which I think is a mix of the Ultimates, and the Avengers.

google copy paste >

google one line i typed, fag.

BTW - I’m watching it now.

Sweet! I bet it’s awesome.

wasn’t amazing.

:tup: out of :tup::tup:

Thor 2 wasnt really Thor. his name was Eric Masterson. when the origional Thor returned ( I dont remember from where) he was given an enchated mace of uru that alows him to shoot energy blasts and fly. He was then known as Thunderstrike. Thor did not have facial hair, Thunderstrike did.