The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Giant pussies, if anyone were to feel nauseous about something it would be me, and I didn’t have any issues.

nausea wasn’t the problem (I was used to the seizure-ala-cameraman in <5 mins), EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE FILM was.

Cloverfield: 7/10

TONS of shaking, made 2 of the 4 of us sick (they had to move seats to sit way further back), but didn’t bother me at all. Horrible lack of an ending (what happened after the credits?!) I could have used more full shots of the monster, head to tail, but it’s not like I didn’t see what it looked like.

Cloverfield

i enjoyed it, very different approach, too many monster movies are predictable, this one had me wondering whats next, the fact that it wasn’t based on a monster but instead the people in a life catastrophy was :tup:. And the thing i was most worried about, when you first see the monster i feared it would ruin the whole thing, however it didn’t, they showed just as much as anyone would probably see if they were in the situation with their city being destroyed, the story stayed with the people in panic. If they had showed anymore than they did it would have ruined it for sure, perfectly done :tup::tup:

Camera was shaky but thats how its supposed to be, if you were holding a camera running from an attack it’d be the same if not worse. It didnt bother me and i do get motion sickness, like i said its a different “real life style documentry” approach to making a movie and it was done well in my book.
This movie gets 7.5/10 from me.

Mike

Cloverfield get 9/10 from me.

I am with you oroc…I love how the movie centered around the characters and their struggle as opposed to the monster…

and the first person/shaky camera made the movie…if it wasn’t like that it would just be any other horror/monster movie…it really made you feel like you were involved in the movie… :tup:

Cloverfield 3/10 its was blair witch project meets godzilla JUST AWFUL!!! No explanation of where the monster came from, its just all of a sudden poped up in the middle of NYC. They never said if the other friends in the chopper made it, did they even kill the monster with the bomb??? Way to many unanswered questions i hated it! And the camera gave me and the g/f a killer headache

Exactly.

Um in the scene when their at coney island on the ferris wheel you see this thing come shooting out of the sky and land in the water faintly behind them. Which implies that it came from space.

and if you stayed past credits there was a 5 second blip of the guy saying…it’s still alive…either A) meaning a sequel or B) the world is fucked.

Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead - 8/10 - A good gangsterish movie with a good point and a lot of famous actors such as Andy Garcia, Walken, Christopher Lloyd, Treat Williams, and Steve Buscemi.

Just got done watching heartbreak kid with the wife. Good movie to watch for both ends. 8/10 some funny ass shit in it.

Death Sentence 3/10.

So much potential for a great vigilante justice style movie but completely unbelievable choices by the cops and the main character done clearly to move the story a certain way ruined it.

Running Scared (2006) - 7.5/10 - Pretty intense movie with lots of crazy shit.

After a drug-op gone bad, Joey Gazelle is put in charge of disposing the gun that shot a dirty cop. But things go wrong for Joey after the neighbor kid stole the gun and used it to shoot his abusive father. Now Joey has to find the kid and the gun before the police and the mob find them first.

brokedown palace 9/10

never even heard of this before. Thought it was a real decent flick.

yeah I liked that movie too!

Just watched Sweeney Todd finally

as a musical only 7/10…nothing really impressed me, couple of songs were well done, no one really wowed me with their singing ability though

as a movie 8.5/10…sweet story, very cool setting and feel to the movie!

over all 8/10

I AM WILL SMITH

or

I AM BLACK

or i guess

I AM LEGEND

8/10. I loved that dog.

3:10 to Yuma

7.5/10

Christian Bale’s character was great, and Russell Crowe’s character was pretty BA - despite some questionable decision making at the end. Entertaining flick overall

The Illusionist

8.5/10

Had me guessing wtf was going on the whole time and the ending was fantastic!!

ugh, Im embarassed to say-
Over My dead body. -actually had some funny parts to it. 7.5/10
Mad Money- Lots of funny moments. 8/10.

They were the GF’s picks, she paid-I was bored. continue.

the golden compass- 8/10 it is not as good as the book. the book is a good read. the movie left a lot out i hope that they make the Subtle knife better then this one.

Gangs of New York.(2002)

I LOVE this movie,I saw it when it first came out and just watched it the other day.Daniel Day-Lewis does such an awesome job playing Bill the Butcher.Great ending too.

9/10