the latest gymnastics recap lol

Newman let me know when you are going to go again. My friend said she would go with me if she had a few days notice.

I want to see some mad moves.

dude back flips off the wall FTW… newman did 1 too… and landed it kinda… but all in all a sick night.

I can’t wait till Mike posts the vid. Hopefully he doesn’t edit himself out of it, I know he was very embarrassed but it was all in good fun. I was not great but at least it should make for good video.

i’m interested in a video as well, i guess.

So sore, but it feels so good. Definatly want to it again, maybe I can do a backflip without the landing on my back part.

dude alot of the flips you did look effin sweet once you go back and watch them… all in all it was a good night.

anyone up for it again tonight?lol

justion open times are as follows.

Fridays 7:00-9:00pm
Saturdays 7:00-9:00pm
WEDNESDAY 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Indoor “playground” time-open to public $5.00

THURSDAY 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Indoor “playground” time-open to public $5.00

I’m taking a body conditioning class next semester, when I lose some weight and get into better shape I wanna do this shit lol.

bump for our sweet vid

i wanna see the vid. dudes im all sore like crazy… eep. im stiff as hell and doing thse remote starts and alarms in cars sucks… garrrr

lol but at least you got a good workout!

WHERE IS THIS VID!! :wtf:

Still waiting but it will be up very soon according to you know who.

im impatient i wanna see the rediculousness… and i wanna do it again… but i wanna see what i mess i look like on camera

vid is finished!! where is upload?

Mike did the editing So here is his vid…
Explore Justin Swiderski

haha. rediculous… i cant wait for another time

dude that was pimp… !!! that was sich…
lol
man!!! we so have to go wednesday or whenever the next one is… mike you should come with us next time!!

god fucking dammit allison would have pwned thatter with her years of gymnastics expertise. I dunno if she will risk messing up the mullet though… :frowning:

understood all of it but that

you’re not suppose to. it’s a secret code!