the latest gymnastics recap lol

oh ok…

it’s a secret code for i love Rust-E

I didnt even see me do a backflip.Could you make a vid of just me,i really want to see how it looks

monday and weds are one hour sessions…

we should devolop this into Parkour… check it… watch the video… just wait till it gets into it… siccckkkk

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929&q=parkour&hl=en

crazy russian dudes

any where in buffalo to do this like that?

i just had my first college gymnastics meet yesterday with the UB team…i only vaulted (and scored a 7.2) but it was mad fun. some of the guys there were insane! fun stuff though, im glad i started :tup:

anyone up for the hour session tomorrow?

Im still sore…My thighs are still killing me.no more flips onto regular ground,only into the foam pit

damnit… i miss doing this :frowning:

newman…what ever happened to the vid that josh made?

i was sore for a day… im ok now… going down stairs is the worst… or getting up from a car… ugh it sucked…

i’m down, i thought i remember hearing that it was like 830-930 or something, not 12-1 or w/e it says up there…

we can always call ahead i guess.? its up to you… but im going for sure… this is a sure way to keep us all in shape over the winter…

did you see how built that girl was ? the instructor who did the backflip 720 yeah taht was sick…

lol. the one with the ridiculously saggy tits?

:lol: yeah her but dude she was built she coulda whooped all of us… but yeah i wanna keep constant at this so that way it keeps building muscle cause when we get better we will rock at this… altho im gonna spend a good 20 minutes perfecting that running up the wall backflip…just because i want to be able to do it outside of there or something.

I fully plan on accomplishing a back flip this time around, without the landing flat on my back part. :tup:

newman…

find out what happened to the vid josh made.

i will help you more… you gonna come tomorrow for the hour or no?

Yeah of course, I need the exercise badly. That and it was just too much fun.

ahaha yeah it was… tomorrow like newman said tho is only an hour…

we should have this moved to the WNY meets section… or start a new thread there…

Good idea, and I might be down for tomorrow too.