the new whip!

Nice. Good luck with it

Hugely cool. I also prefer the G over the Murcie. And what is everyone driving that makes a V10 not fast? Guess I should stop driving Hondas.

Congrats

W:bowdownW is all i can say

oh. wtf. fuck your life tony. fuck it.

car is sick, congrats. i love the color!!!

lololol pulled the trigger i see ha kid . nice man we were just talkin bout this not long ago

havin the car deliverd or picking it up from ct?

picking it up! lookin forward to the ride

Nice. Those are sweet! trade wheels with me for a month? :smiley:
oooh, also, snag one of those clear nose protectors, like a lamin-x or something. that paint chips and its a bitch to respray.

Unfucking real. Seriously can i have your money or can you loan me like 5k? haha

Shit looks awesome i can honestly say i envy you. (financially)

tony has the clutch been replaced yet? my buddy has a yellow e-gear gallardo with a tick over 6k and they had to replace the clutch in it.

I am not surprised you bought this car. What is surprising is that you bought this car and that you are still keeping the ZR1!! Props to you for doing your own thing and actually buying it!!

BTW you have a PM

Cant say I didnt see this coming. Maybe not this particular car but I figured you’d own a Lamborghini sooner than later.

And damn thats low mileage for 6 years old. Did the previous owner just buy this and look at in his garage 99% of the time?

Who cares if it runs 18s, it’s a lambo and it’s a GORGEOUS color.

Congrats. Interior pics please when you can.

cant be too slow, v10 570hp a lil over 2000 lbs correct?

no, but from the reading iv been doing it looks like its all in how you drive em, some guys are getting over 20k out of a clutch, i talked to the owner of this car and he is a 65yr old man that is a car collector who only drove it in auto mode.

490ish stock…but keep in mind thats AWD.

More like a little over 3000lbs :rofl

493 and nearly 3,200LBS

2,000LBS?

ahhhh the info i read was a lie! thats stilll a fast car lol not zr1 status but will stil mop up