My new car v. "insert witty car name here"

Well after the waiting and searching I finally have my “dream” car. I will be putting it on the road tomorrow and giving her a full bath and some wax but here are a few of the seller’s pics for now.

Modification List:

Engine/ Drive line:
FP Green
Ported TGV deletes.
Nismo 740cc injectors
APS 70MM intake, samco silicone inlet.
SMC/Labonte methanol injection. (SMCs system with a Labonte MAF based controller)
Aquamist dds3V8 failsafe and gauge
Equal length header with 38mm external gate.
Helix downpipe with cat. delete
Borla Hush “cat” back with kartboy hangers.
Blanketed turbo, wrapped header and up-pipe
Spec stage 2.5 clutch
All Kartboy/TIC shifter bushings with stock shifter

Suspension:
Koni single adjustable “yellow” struts.
RCE Yellow springs.
Whiteline upper camber plates.
Delrin bushings throughout
Whiteline 29mm adjustable front and 24mm adjustable rear bars.
Kartboy sway bar endlinks Front and Rear
Solid rear subframe lock bolts.
18x9 wheels with 235/40R18 Falkin azennis
17x7.5 stock silver BBS with 225/45R17 Dunlop Graspic snows

External:
STI limited rear lip
JDM fogs.
Cleared headlights

Pics:

Nice! What model year is it? If that’s the stock battery, it’s probably close to being on borrowed time.

I’ve always wanted this car. So clean.

1. It probably is the stock battery but either way I hate the maintenance style batteries so it will be replaced soon anyways.

I already took friday off to get her ready for this weekend (going camping with the family).
Install my avic Z2 (double dins look pure sex in that dash)
clean, clean, clean
wax
and enjoy it in there somewhere… lol

Heat wrap the power steering lines next to the turbo if it hasn’t been done already.

I actually didn’t notice the ps lines but the turbo has been blanketed and the header is wrapped. I’ll have to take a look at the P.S. lines though.

Also, the oil line to the turbo (apparently the one that always cracks) is replaced with a s/s braided line.

Sweet car .Congrats on the purchase.Cant wait to see it in person.

Very nice!

nice car…grats on the pick up.

yea that line blew on doms old sti and oil went everywhere, good to see that its upgraded.
for sure check the power steering lines so this gem doesnt end up like a failvis

buy my VP methanol

let me know when and where. Guss gave me a 5 gal bucket about 1/2 full but I could always use some more. How long does it take to go bad though? Not sure I’ll need a whole lot but if it takes a while to go bad then there no reason to not keep some around.

Car looks great!!! Here’s to hoping you have better luck than everyone else does with modified Subarus. And if you don’t Adam or I can hook you up. lol

awesome ride! looks like a beast.

Nice. I like it.

Car looks great bud, glad to see you got what you wanted. Can’t wait to see it in person!

no idea, keep it sealed and you are fine. and besides you mix it 50/50 id imagine… i have 5 gallons… pm me and let me know what works for you.

what you use depends on nozzle size and how much you really get on it. my friend would use about 1 gallon(ran 100%) every 2 weeks, but he had a big dual nozzle setup and the car saw alot of 20-130 pulls in its time.

BERRYNICE!!!

Yeah, def figure out what mix the ex-owner was running the meth at