My new car v. "insert witty car name here"

the mix was 50/50. He gave me the container he used for filling (old arizona iced tea bottle with measured out lines for meth and distilled water).

I won’t be home this weekend, going camping with the family. I’ll be back Monday morning then we are heading up to the Plaza for the fireworks. I can probably grab it from you sometime next week or if you’ll be around, I can possibly grab it tomorrow. Just let me know what works for you.

New house and a new car! Must be a good year for you kenny!

Time for a new bike??? :rofl

I told the wife when I sold my truck that once we were in the house and finances were settled that I was getting another car… so I did. lol. No new bike for a while though. And when I do it will be a cruiser.

WRB buddies? :hug

Car looks great man, good luck with it!

Learned something new today. 1st gear is EXTREMELY short. My mother-in-law wanted me to give it a quick pull so I did and I ended up going a little higher on the RPM than I wanted to. Going to have to keep that in mind… really don’t want to be over-revving the motor.

Set the limiter at the ‘safe’ rpm limit of the engine…:ponder

HEY!!! Thats what that left side turn adjuster is on the cluster. I was trying to figure out what the hell that was. Damn… thanks. lol

Could have sworn I’ve seen this today in Rotterdam around 5pm at a pizza place off Altamont.

negative. Wasn’t me.

That knob only changes the shift light/beep not the actual rev limiter correct? Is there some other way to actually set the rev limiter?

Not a Subaru expert but I doubt a knob on the dash changes the rev limiter. It’s typically changed by reflashing the ECU.

On a side note… anyone know if they sell the washer fluid reservoir rubber/plastic caps plain with no raised surface/diagram? Or something I can use in its place? I want to get a Methanol decal made up for it so if I ever get lazy and decide to get an oil change done somewhere they don’t decide to top off my fluids and fill up my meth. reservoir with washer fluid.

Didn’t think so…

I know Julio has them (www.alkycontrol.com), but I’d never let some random shop change the oil in the car. Speaking of which, make sure you’re using the right oil (again not a Subaru expert but I think most use Rotella 5 or 15W40 in these)

Yea, i got all the oil, and misc. other fluid details from Guss. I don’t ever plan on it, but if something ever came up and I had no choice (don’t see how that would happen, but you never know). And it will help myself in times of complete brain failure… lol

Gave her a bath, full wax, interior cleaning, etc today. Also got my AvicZ2 put in and all set up.
New pics:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/2004%20Subaru%20STI/025.jpg

And the screen:

The exterior of this car is so fresh. The STi Limited rear lip, JDM foglights, and blacked out headlights give it such a clean look.

Lookin’ good man! I still can’t believe its running a green on a stock 04-07 sti TMIC. That has to heat soak like a mo’.

come on kenny, when we installing this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-WRX-STI-02-07-FRONT-MOUNT-TURBO-INTERCOOLER-KIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2006Q7cMakeQ3aSubaruQQhashZitem2a11e385f1QQitemZ180688750065QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3238wt_1165

I wouldn’t mind doing a front mount eventually… but not some ebay crab. Last thing I need is for it to come apart and go through the block.