Just showing off my new whip

Hey everyone, i picked this bad boy up about a month ago and just got around to taking some pics of it. So here it is, my 2006 AWD Trailblazer SS w/ some slight mods so far.

Mods to date are:
-3" custom catback true dual exhaust (Flowmaster 44) with custom painted rear valence. (stock these trucks have a single exhaust for those who didn’t know)
-Trailer hitch delete
-265/50/20 Nitto 420’s
-1.5 inch drop all around. Belltech lowering springs up front and air bag adjustment in rear
-8000k lows and fogs with DRL delete
-Tinted Front windows to match rears
-Painted front emblem
-Debadged Rear Emblem
-Matching center cap emblems
-Antenna Delete
-Push button start out of a Honda s2000

Nice! Very clean.

SSSSSMOKINNSSS is gonna LOVE you

DAMMMNNNN FRANK!!! Thats the way to do it

lol yeah i needed a big boy toy

Nice man.
It was nice meeting you a few weeks back when you first picked it up! I love these things

This I gotta see.

yup…my girl fucked up

Instead of waiting to find the TB SS she wanted in her price range, she went and bought a 2010 Mazda 3…God damnit

Those trucks are NASTY

The dual exhaust you have looks much better then the single they come with. Nice looking ride dude.

Again, Nice Truck. Dont unhook your battery the Night before you Plan to get it Inspected again tho. LOL
Or Ill have to Fail it again.

Im the kid from Mavis if you havent figured it out yet. I didnt know you were on here.

Yeah man, i know who you are i recognized your s2k, you guys installed my wheels when i had my civic si a couple months back too and thats how i met ya.

And don’t worry the inspection is good for the year now and i won’t be dumb enough to do that again. Ended up being the most expensive inspection i ever had done lol. Wish your guys never put both my inspection and reg stickers on half ass crooked though haha, sorry if you did it, little things like that drive me ape shit lol

I’ll get a pic up tomorrow to show you how it looks. It looks completely stock!

Yeah man it was nice meeting you too. You going back to siena this semester? We should get together sometime.

Ahhh vette powered

that looks awesome!!! i love it

nice ride for sure, and the best color for a tbss!

Looks great!

definetly a sick ride

i like the dual exhaust setup. Clean truck

me likey ALOT…

I’d get either this or a denali truck w00t