Whats up...

Well I have thought about joining up for a while and figured I would finally do it. My name is Anthony and I drive a 99 civic. I’m a friend of Brendan, aka Shapes, which Im sure some of you guys know. So far the mods are:
Suspension:Omni Coilovers, omni front camber kit, Function 7 rear lower control arms, Megan racing rear camber kit, and Megan Racing Strut/Tie Bars
Motor: Stock D16y8 with I/H/E
Wheels/Tires: 15" Drag DR-23 Red w/ polished lip and Kuhmo ASX Rubber.
Heres Some pics…

nice, any plans for a b series swap, it looks real good.

Welcome to the party!

I’m pretty sure shapes is lurking around here, he’ll join the dark side soon enough :mwahaha

I’ve seen your car around, looks clean, love the color combination.

I’m actually pretty sure, I’ve posted about your car in the “sightings thread”.

Hey, thanks. I was asking him the other day if he was a member and I was surprised that he wasnt. As far as the car goes… I plan on saving up my nickels and dimes and hopefully maybe this coming winter I can turbocharge it. Not too sure what I may do… Might just turbo the stock D series. or if I have enough money I will either do a built turbo d. or turbo a b series. Gotta wait and see what my finances are like. But until then I am probably going to order up an ASR subframe brace with an ITR sway bar within the next month or so.

Welcome.

clean, except those red wheels. but its not my car, just my opinion

oh and welcome aboard

Welcome.

cool man, welcome to the forums nice ride, i’ll be honest and tell ya I dont like the color of the wheels but that shouldnt effect ya much

again welcome to the site/forums !

Thanks again guys. As for the wheels… I figured I would do something a little out of the ordinary. I hate looking around and seeing identical cars.

yea of course, thats cool with me anyways cya around

buy my manifold and turbo it.

Wish I had the money… Deff. wanna do a turbo setup. Just need to save more.

welcome man, i see your car around a lot, real clean!

I have an AFI ram and downpipe sitting here that has to go. Start saving. :nod

I have seen this car around. You can even swap a cheap LS b18 in it. They are somewhat easy to come by and pretty cheap if you look around. Nice car BTW.

hey welcome aboard, good to see another clean honda! :nod

Heh, nice wheels! dig em! :nod welcome to the mess :smiley:

love the red wheels on the black car! it looks good cant wait til my car is out so i can see everyone at the lot… i really dont feel like cruisin in the beater :headbang