Official winter builds/projects. Post them up !!

Post them up !! Lets see what everybody has planned over the winter months for spring time. :excited

GT78R running 8s all day. 518’s fastest import.

Moorreee maintenance, maybe headers, maybe paint on the front end, def need new headlights as one of mine has a rock hole the size of a dime in it, probably going to gut it including carpet, sound deadening, clean up under dash wiring, hood pins, basically going to make it more of a track car, next seasons mods are track days and safety equipment, and lots and lots of tires. :nod

Just going to have to wait and see…

Bring ear plugs. Shiz gets LOUD.

Yeah it’s already wicked loud with the new diff bushings, if I have even the back seats out…but I’m not leaving the carpet out unless I get some nice seats, but don’t want to buy seats that my damn-near 300lb ass is going to destroy, so I’m gonna do some driver weight reduction before that, and I don’t want nice seats til I have a harness bar/roll bar and some nice harnesses to go with them…but I’m definitley getting all the tar mats out over the winter, fuck that shit. Car’s already loud inside even with full interior, I’ll live with it.

Two tube chassis, maybe some rocker suspension bits, and might actually build the EG33 for 35R boost. Got all the parts here to do it, just collecting dust…If I’m lucky the 962 body might be here by spring :eek

Well lets see I have

1. my new wheels waiting for tires and to be fit on the car
  2. extra torque converter waiting to be sent out for custom build
  3. considering putting gt wing back on with roof level extensions
  4. considering pick up a CF hood in NYC for $200 with damaged clear coat (i’d paint the thing anyway so who caresP
  5. considering URAS hood vent for CF hood
  6. Looking for the right set of coilovers cause i am not low enough for my taste
  7. I have a single exit BN knock off rear bumper that needs paint
  8. gated shifter conversion for every gear selectability
  9. I still have yet to install the Safc 2 i have lying around
  10. brakes

fixed.

:crackup

hrm… i’ll post mine tomorrow.

turst me thats what I want but I am not going to half ass it and I cant justify $10000 on an upgrade for a car that is not paid off while rentinga house.

If i owned a house then yes.

If i full owned the car and didnt have a $350 car payment each month then yes.

Stuff involving this thing:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/DSC_4465.jpg

I am intrigued.

dust mountain. im going to build a dust mountain on the cover.

nothing, i’m broke.

I need a house and a 60x40 garage before I spend any significant amount of money on my car. Suspension, Slicks and Skinnies, and maybe some spray…

building a dust mountain is free.

getting my car to run right for next year …thats about it and put all the parts i have in my room in/on the car

Basic NA2T swap, with some cams, and a fully polly kit… hopefully new springs/shocks as well