kinda new to shift (been lerking)

whats up guys…just introducing myself…i live up in the heldebergs but mostly flock to albany and guilderland! i drive a 2002 Subaru WRX (silver), car has been off the road for a little while now due to a turbo swap, i know i have seen some of you. i was stage 2 for a while and ran a 13.9 at 96 at LVD a month ago…i am putting in a vf43 (07 STi turbo) plus other supporting mods within the next month so she will be up and running before august hopefully!

http://pics.shorty.org/files/163/3502716516_69217d14d4.jpg
http://pics.shorty.org/files/163/3501900921_9204df7036.jpg

Some large pics there :lol

Welcome!

Welcome!

pics are fixed! haha

Needs a McTune :wink:

What’s up Greg!
Finish it!

would this be the greg that works at wings?

I hate to tell you Greg but by your sig you are not going to like more than a few people here

on another note: Do you have a gf? IS she hot? IS she underaged? Does she have hot underaged friends?

These are all things that need to be addressed when you join shift. Please post any nudes in my Epic CP thread

KTHNXBAI
SRS

nope must be a different greg

and no gf…thought i would join here to get into the rest of the 518 car community instead of sticking to subies.

I can think of a few people on here that make me wonder where their cars came from

i don’t doubt it…kids are spoiled.

not i, compadre :thumbup

and nice car! welcome.

any plans for 4x4 status delete or no? :tongue

Hey there- welcome & good to hear the progress on the car, sir!

welcome

whats up bro

bro

please make sure to jack your car up with emergency jacks to paint your rims pink.

Heyyyyyyyyyy Greg.

huh? haha if you mean getting rid of AWD then no…i had an idea of buying a locking center diff and going RWD but i don’t have the money for a new tranny/new rear diff. if you meant something else then i have no clue what you mean haha

yes totally…us subaru guys had a great laugh at that…as im sure did any car person for that matter…i do plan on painting my rims army green for next summer! we’ll see how that comes out with the silver

I think he meant lower the car :ponder