Couple lame pics, but you get the idea...

Finally got my suspension on…whether I did it all right or not is still debatable since it was a first for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t had a chance to get her up on a lift at work and make sure nothing rubbing or fucked up underneath, nor have I gotten to clean her up for some real pics so that’ll be on the way sometime…

Yeah all you need now is some clay bar, polish, and wax! It looks good. I love those jettas…still thinking of getting one if I find one.

Sits nice Jon. At least you learned some more about the car by doing the work yourself.

looks good jon :cool:… now get her cleaned up & checked out !

Yeah gonna have a good cleaning when I get a free weekend!
I got myself some liquid claybar from last year, expensive fuckin wax that I love and polish waiting for her!

I did learn a bit about it by doing it myself, as I do with everything I’ve done to it so far!

Thanks for the compliments though!

it’s not low enough yet for anything to be rubbing.

Then I wont bother to worry :smiley:

I had a VR6 MkIII & I loved that car. I like this one crushed down a bit more tho! Nice job!

Thanks! Yeah I was gonna get a VR6 but I like my 2.0 even tho it’s kinda slow, it’s still fun!

Next adventure is getting rid of the beat shifter that comes in these things…

that beat shifter is a mk3 thing!!!

Replace the shifter bushings and it will fix the problem!!!

The bad part its about a 3 hour job!!

Looks good. MKII and III’s look good crushed.

dude… a1’s are where it’s at!

jon… can you still make it through the yard and into the barn? that’ll be the final test.

what kit did you put on? The best mod to that car imo is a nice 28mm rear sway bar. Really makes the car fun to drive!

looks nice…now just take some pics of her when she’s clean :wink:

Well now we found a problem that needs solving before anything else!
2 of my wheels have 2 broken spokes on them, so heres the real quest, what kind to get now, and what style?!?!
Final part to that is I want to stay 17" so I dont need new tires, and I don’t want to spend too much since I’m a poor college kid…

And to Sonny, I have no idea I haven’t dared to try yet!