New Whip

Hey all, just a heads up…

Out with the old:

And in with the new :stuck_out_tongue:

Love this car so far, hope the turbo seals stay intact! see ya’ll around.

nice dude…those look like nice little fun cars.

have fun with it.

Def. a nice upgrade! Congrats dude.

both cars look very clean! i’m sure you’re already loving the gobs of tq the MS3’s make, good luck with her

I love the mazdaspeed 3s!!!

Ha strictly no torque for at least 600miles… Its literally killing me

nice pick!

ohhhh, it’s brand new! awesome! just be patient :lol

Theres only one way to get that new car smell :slight_smile: Now where to find “turbo snail” stickers…

Feels nice to drive a car that has only been beaten on during the PDI, huh? :lol Ahh, I remember the first time driving my car home from the dealer. Good shit.

Congrats, and good luck with the new ride. I was looking at those when I was new car shopping but I couldn’t find one I liked/was in my price range.

:thumbup

Nice choice

Nice car i love the power of my speed6 so u really gotta be loving that knowing it weighs prolly half as much

awesome pickup, i love these cars as well…

nice pick up! i wanted to get one a year ago,maybe in the future.

I like those cars a lot. My co-worker (two of them actually) has one and they are an all-around great car as far as I can tell from being in them when we go out to lunch, etc.

I didn’t like the 3s when they came out but they grew on me. I really like the MS3s. Good choice man. :thumb

Very nice ride. my uncle had a non turbo three and I loved it. Even the base engine was fun, and was faster than a civic si of the same year. The hatch is the tits too, i like the looks of it more than the sedan.

PS, have you or anyone seen or ran some kid in a yellow MS3 sedan? It sounded like exhaust and intake, I ran it in my jetta and I pulled on him good, but I think his car was whooped, becasue i know mine wasnt the fastest thing on the road.

MS3’s only come in hatches.

nice ride dude!

nice car great choice