Went out to lunch and came back with...

Just signed the papers for this. Stopped by and test drove it at lunch and the guy knocked off the price enough on the stop. Should be picking it up next week!

2005 Mazda 3 s 4 door (no hatchy) 5 speed

When I pick it up next week I will hire MicaH or someone to take some good pictures :slight_smile:

http://i41.tinypic.com/21jbwo5.jpg

nice whip get windows tinted :wink:

does this one have the torquy motor that doesn’t rev, or the high reving motor with no torque? I test drove both and hated each.

looks good in red, needs tint.

no Speed 3?

Nice color choice.

Leave your windows alone unless you never leave the city limits.

nice, I have been eying down a speed3

i wish they made the speed 3 in a sedan too like that

5 door looks better

Ya HIDs and Tinted windows is gonna be my birthday present in May. Going to leave it as is in the winter.

I only found hatch backs in the speed 3. Do they make a sedan?

Also, the engine is in the S package from what I read is the same as the sp3.

I am just excited I have a actual car to work on and build up.

nice X3

nice looking car

:fail:

I am just excited I have a actual car to work on and build up.

super:fail:

Two more photos from the dealer:

http://i41.tinypic.com/qo9b3r.jpg

Edit: The mazda speed 3 comes with a 2.3 L engine, same as this one. Also it does come in a hatch back and a sedan. I never have been a fan of hatchbacks tho. I cant wait to get this thing next week

is it leather

No back cloth seats with red accents but the steering wheel and shifter are leather wrapped.

Plus, cruise control, sunroof, 6 disc indash cd player (which is good becuase it looks like it will be a bitch to swap out the stereo in a non standard fitting, and power everything. All is very new to me becuase my sunfire is manual everything. Lol

the speed 3 is turbocharged and does not come in sedan iirc. regardless I like these cars a lot and this one looks very clean

did you forget the part about the turbo?

Ha ya. I forgot about that. Same 2.3 engine which is cool to know that I can add the mazda speed stuff to this if i want.

The interior is SPOTLESS. I was amazed and the body is great too. Only 35,000 miles.

The guy at the dealer gave it to me for 2500 off sticker which I didn’t think he would do.

my gf just leased a new one…not my first choice but :tup:

Def enjoy it. Anything’s better than my winter beater…