Need your input/opin/thoughts.

So I am looking at getting a new daily come april-may. I have been looking at some fun,good mpg,cheaper daily’s

1. 2008+ mazdaspeed3
  2. 2007+ civic si (sedan)
  3. 2008-9 cobalt turbzzzz (sedan)

I drive 50 miles a day round trip, so good mpg is a higher priority at the moment.
are there any other rides that fit into this mold? i’d rather stay out of the wrx,evo buisness.

give me your thought’s, pro’s, con’s. also i want something with low miles, less the 30k. budget is in the 18k or less range. thanks brother’s!

Civic. Probably best gas mileage and it’s a Honduh. We all know they are pretty reliable cars.

I like the Mazdaspeed3 a lot

tdi lol

I had a 07 si sedan and it was a great car,thats why its back on my list.
the mazdaspeed3 is my first choice though. fits just about everything i need.

Speed 3’s are pretty decent… To much of a chick car for my taste, but hey you do drive an MR2 :rofl

My first choice would be the honda, then the mazdaaa

The only downside to the Mazdaspeed3, is that the fuel pumps need a rebuild if you decide to mod them. They failed that part of direct injection like VW did

gee thanks shady…lol.
honda is the safe choice. easy to fix, lots of support, fun enough factor.

tdi…really…lol.

I see a lot of genesis coupe’s for sale in that price range

SS sedan is going to be hard to find. They’re kinda lame looking IMO, like a rental car with a body kit. Civic SI is a nice car, but I thought they were underpowered when I test drove them (no torque). Can’t comment on the MS3 as I’ve never driven one or researched them.

its a honda, torque isnt available on those :ninja

need four doors for more whore’s…jk.

If i get a speed3 it will only be a white one, shits hot.
si white,or maybe fiji blue.

Two guys here at work have Mazda3’s and I did spend some time in one yesterday cause I had to help the guy out with an errand he had.

Sturdy car, I wouldn’t say the interior is cheap. He has the MT version, it definitely has some pickup for a smaller car. And they look good.

I’d still say Si though.

thats kinda the reason i am considering the balt, not flashy,just get in and drive and not have to worry about standing out, and if it gets scratched up i wont care to much lol. synapse could hook me up with upgrades lol.

But my (n/a) Honda has more torque than an M50!

(And I’m waiting for LKSi to respond)

But we all know what you meant :lol

I can make those jokes, Ive had 9 hondas lol

My response… Average Jerk is correct.

honda just needs to add more vtorq.

And they blow the k04s…

Look at 08 gti’s., new tsi motor so it’s good to go and no fp issues unlike the fsi’s

true. the 08.5 with the tsi is good. the lifters are loud as fuck though