Rate these cars I am looking at....

I am in the process of buying a used car and have a few in mind. Just looking for opinions, not so much on the looks of the car but the reliability, driving, etc. My goal is to find something with lower miles that will be fun to drive and last 4-6 years. Has to be manual. Any other suggestions to look at would be great too. Thanks!

Chevy Cobalt
Mazda 3
Mazda 6
Pontiac G6
Pontiac G5

there

no one here will tell you to buy a gm anything. cobalt and g5 are the same thing. i personally enjoy DD my cobalt. it is the second one i owned. the last one had 60,000 hard miles and besides the recalls. i had no problems( i had a first model year cobalt they had alot of problems).

Based on absolutely nothing.

With Newman on this one…Mazda3 is where it is at

Is the 3 in general ok or is the MazdaSpeed3 the only way to go. The only 3 I found around here around 10k is the hatchback type on. I did find a 2006 but its priced at 14,995 which is a little too much out of my price range.

I like the plain old 3 a lot.

didnt test drive a regualr 3…i would assume they are slow. But the interiors are the same I believe and its not bad for a lower priced car

you arent going to find a used MS3…or if you do it will be $$ and might as well buy new

you could look into getting a used speed6 perhaps though

love the hatch.

are you looking more performance orientated?. is it a dd? if its a dd just look at the cost. the speed 3 will cost you more. you will have the performace but they use synthetic oil. more expensive oil change. then the cost of tires speed 3 has 17s where the regular 3 has 15s. the speed three tires are not really made for all season so now you are looking at snow tires to. its all preference in what you are looking for in a car.

I’d pick the VW rabbit, 170hp/tq, heated seats, semi-climate control, and a bunch more for $15,400 before you negotiate.

dot

man up and get a speed3 and get even better results :tspry:

Lol. I dont know if I could say “I drive a rabbit” with a straight face.

The car is a DD. I have a 2001 Sunfire now that needs work and I am not gonna put money into it since its got 108k miles on it and have had it since highschool. It was good to me but I want to move on. I decided that 10k would be the max I want to pay right now. I would like something fun to drive but quick in a way. I am not going to be sinking money into this for performance parts so that isnt a huge issue since I am not planning on racing it.

G6. My brother’s wife has one. It’s an '05, all of the '05’s had the V-6 in them, but they aren’t called the GT. The 4-banger motor didn’t come out til the following year. It has over 250hp iirc. Very well layed out dash, tons of interior/trunk room for a smaller car, and gets decent mileage. Insurance is dirt cheap on it.

You drive a sunfire and would have issues with driving a rabbit?!
I would pick the mazda 3

Speed3 has 18s Joey Joe Joe

Mazda 3

check one out, you may fall in love with it like i did.
http://scion.jbcarpages.com/tC/2005/Bilder/2005%20Scion%20tC%20Silver%20front%20left3.jpg

YOU DON’T WANT A FAGGOT ASS TC.

SHIT’S FOR CHUMPS.

THE RABBIT IS WAY SWEETER THAN THE TC, AND IT’S KINDA A GIRL’S CAR.

You drive a sunfire and worry about what people think about you getting a rabbit? LMAO is it special edition chick purple too? :lol:

X…