Daily Driver $18k-$25k

I need to get a nice daily driver and am interested in what the nyspeed crew thinks I should look at. I would like something comfortable but it has to be somewhat fun to drive or it’s just not for me. My price range isn’t set in stone it depends on the variables like year, miles, etc. etc. I like the BMW 330 but am interested in any other cars I should take for a spin before I decide. Things I would like:
RWD or AWD
Heated seats
Leather
Sunroof
Navigation
2003+
Those headlights that move when you turn the wheel

That’s just to name a few and keep in mind they are things I would like not things it has to have. So what you guys think I should look at?

Personally, I think navigation is just a waste of a few grand? Any reason why you want it?

So you have anything against like an SUV - my suggestion would be an rx300 or 330. A friend of mine has one and its very impressive and it includes everything that you have wanted in the post.

He didn’t have navigation, I would assume there are models that come with it though.

Navigation will hardly dictate what i decide to buy. But being stationed in places where i dont know my way around i would like to have it. Im not against an SUV but if i get one it would have to be able to trailer a car. Also i like to drive kinda hard around town and think i would enjoy a lux coupe or sedan more. But a SUV would probably be of better use to me. I will make sure t give one a drive though before i rule it out.

find a nice caddy cts. I drove a new one for a few weeks, I was really impressed. You can find a real nice used one for the cheap. Good fuel milage too

6 speed FTW

Woodrow’s Rex

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45119

umm yeah I think WRX is one of the few that fits the bill

Do you really want a higher powered RWD as a daily, and I am guess year round car?

RX-8 silly its not high powered

E46 3-Series

my GTO?

Can you get an FX35 in that price range? G35?

b5-b6 s4 avant ~30k

:stuck_out_tongue:

No i dont want a high powered RWD car as a daily i didnt think i implied that. I already have one of those. I would however like a RWD car as a daily because where i live it dosent snow often and even in Buffalo i have no issues with RWD in the winter. Just a driver preference thing i guess.
Not to interested in a WRX as i would just spend the cash and grap an STI. RX-8 is cool but not what im looking for in a daily.

isnt lexus the only company that has that?

Hrmm you could look into a 350z or G35 then as well, though I dont know how the price is on a used G35

TBSS

You can get a used M3 with lower mile for that range.

I would consider a GTO but I will be in Seattle.

I plan to drive a G35 for sure im kinda concerned about interior room but ive never been in one so i dont know yet. Price isnt firm i would go as high as $30k if i really liked something.

Just couldnt resist could you.

I dont know but it was my dads lexus that made me like them.

E46? I like E36 but i want something newer and low miles for a daily. All of the E46 M3’s i see that are nice are $30k+

no e46 m3s are really dropping in value