Rate these cars I am looking at....

If only they came in tdi or tsi
:confused:
170hp 5 cyl is fun tho

Volvo S40/S60

It was free when I was in highschool. I got it in 2002 and it was a 2001 and 5 speed so I didnt care. Now that I work full time I am looking to upgrade to a normal car.

X stole it from me :frowning:

Seems like a perfectly justified reason to me. Its not like he’s tried to turbo it or dump loads of money into it

im happy with my SS…no complaints besides the paper plate for a clutch

Mazda 6s are nice. First time I got into one I wasn’t expecting how nice the interior was. Bose sounds great, the leather is pretty alright too, and for a sedan it has a little bit of go.

ford fusion? the better package models are nice 2 tone leather, 18 in rims, 5 speed

great advice if you like getting it from someone like this. :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.emobucket.com/albums/userpics/10029/thm_phpIjVAdy.jpg

TYPICAL TC OWNER?

mazda 6, there is one back home that looked really good, yellow, lowered and gunmetal rims

im looking at a yellow mazda 6 today. tough part is its hard to find used cars in the area.

i found a dark grey one too too that is the 4 door and another 5 door hatch mazda 3.

I might go take a look at all of them today.

Side question: Any dealers you guys know of that take almost any cars? I have high mileage on my current car, it needs work, and has a salvaged title so any dealers who will take it as a trade in i would be more likely to shop at.

i know my work takes in some crazy cars on trades

which is…?

basil ford on walden, weve gotten trades that ended up at the junk yard lol

is that pretty much through any basil or no? im gonna check out the basil resale center today.

im sure anyone would accept it, i could be wrong , im not a salesmen so idk, but if you plan on going to basil ford lmk

G6

Its funny, Newman has been stock piling TC’s just in case they stop making them for some reason. He currently has 37 in a heated storage building.

Sell it yourself. You’d be lucky to get $300 trade in for it. Sell it on NYSpeed. The home of the lowball laps up $1000 dollar cars like a fat chick on gravy.

FWIW the Mazda3 is the arguably the best handling car of any you listed, which to me is more important for a fun DD than power since power costs money but handling is free (insurance rates, gas costs). They’ve got real sharp interiors too.

G6 6-speed or Mazda 6