Rate these cars I am looking at....

they will take anything as a trade. they just wont give you much for it

interior is decent on both, I favor the simplicity of the rabbit. I would drive both of these cars (and also a TC so you can see how poor it handles in comparison)

my biggest problem with the “3” is that you either spend more or get less.

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/7/4/k/ag_07rabbit_interior.jpg

vs.

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/7/x/e/mz_07mazda3_interior.jpg

Fixed
I would go with a Mazda3 hatch. I heard nothing but bad reviews on the G6 and Im sure the G5 is not far behind especially if you plan on keeping it for around 6 years.

The rabbit is out of the question. They are too expensive for what I am looking for.

I might be able to pick up a Mazda3/Mazda if I can find a non hatchback one that is closer to 12,000. The G5/G6 I cant seem to find one online that is standard so I think I am going to check out a few Mazda’s today since I need something ASAP. I gotta see the 4 door in person to see if I like it.

i saw a slammed mazda 3 … actually looked pretty good.

lower it and get some wheels and its a pretty sharp looking car imo

Typical TC owner:

I’ll take three things that suck and one that does not Alex.

Crap.
Crap.
Crap.
Crap.
Crap.

Easy enough.

170hp @ 8k rpm, 6 speed. 35mpg. 25k. Reliable. $11k.

Even worse. I’d rather see someone in a Mazda 3 than an effing corolla.

hahaha

Any reason other than your superior hate flaring up?

Because atleast the Mazda is slightly amusing to drive and has a relatively sporty shape. Whereas the corolla sucks to drive, has a horrible interior, a horrible exterior, and is Toyota.

I’m home sick, and grumpy, the hate is going to flare up.

lol fair enough

yea but if you fire a canon outside of it and have sleeping badgers in it they won’t attack you (unless your cell phone starts ringing)

:lol:

you definetly dont get heated seats or any form of climate control on the base rabbit ($15,400) and the 170hp/tq motor came out in the '08 model year, before that its 150/170

Corolla, Camry and Accord are the ultimate ways of saying I have to drive, I have no personality, am as boring as white bread, I’ll just buy the lamest car possible.

:word: they took over the role of the '90’s Ford Taurus.

Whereas this is NYSPEED, where people buy cars based on other people’s opinions.

The only thing that should ever be asked about a car is reliability. Past that, it comes down to how you like driving it.