Rate these cars I am looking at....

Mazda 3 hatch. hands down.

interior & handling in a dd. is key.

i dont know how much of fords ownership rubbed off on mazda for reliability sake, but it still has to be better than any GM product.

and I kinda like the tc for a chick to drive.

“not now chief im in my Tc.”

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=235787445&dealer_id=61711781&car_year=2003&model=IMPREZ&num_records=&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=SUB&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=12500&cardist=13

First off, are you looking for a small car or a mid-sized car? That will eliminate half your list.

You can find a 02 wrx with a few more miles for the same price…

based on the list I assumed he was looking for a new car only.

you might want to go check vw.com and build one, because you’re wrong.

Base rabbit has climate control and heated seats actually… I just sat in one last weekend.

wrong. No heated seats in base 2-door Rabbit.

I vote the Rabbit, but seriously, good luck finding one in 5 speed.

edit: LOL

Grrr… maybe I want a 4 door now. Curses, Veedub gods!

Climatronic is standard.

Cold Weather Package $205. Heatable front seats and washer nozzles. available on both 2 and 4 door as far as I can tell.

dorchel rochester has a whole field of them out back in 5spd, just pick a color.

Seriously, they are getting pretty cheap these days.

06 GTO with low miles for probably around 19-22K

could probably find an 04 for around 15-18K. Fun cars to drive/cruise in

just FYI

A friend of mine has a Mazda 3s, 4 door leather with the 2.3 duratec and 5spd. I absolutely love the damn car. Very comfortable, good gas mileage, handles like a go kart. Its also very good in the snow suprisingly.

I would buy one in a heart beat for a daily driver.

Go test drive an SVT focus if you can find one around.

The cold weather package isn’t listed on the VW website for the 2-doors. And Dorschel is currently sold out of 5-speed 2 doors :frowning: :frowning:

they can get them if you show up with cash. the cold weather package just isn’t documented well on the website for some strange reason. heated seats for the 2 door show up as “p” which I have no idea, almost looks like a typo.

im gonna go with mazda 6 on this one. And please dont get yellow…