the new whip!

this mod thing has gone to his head. :Idiots

I agree on the temp ban for that, comments like that are unnecessary on someones car purchase thread.

Tony, kinda surprised you didn’t buy black.

oh not another thread where everyone cries about the nazimod!!!

sweet car man congrats

both of u can STFU

:ninja

you don’t tell me, meatball.

i just did Wayneypoo

DARE U, if gramps was buying it, i sure as fuck wouldnt be buying an 04 gallardo, it’d be more like a new LP670!

Alright, I’ll be the first to rain on the parade.

Gallardos are really ugly IMO

Regardless, a really nice car tony, wouldent nod one off if I had the chance, but as someone else said would deff prefer a murci

Looks aside, I’m sure the things pretty quick and handles like a dream, enjoy it and drive the balls off of it.

I don’t understand all the Gallardo hate, they are SICK looking.

Murci’s are still $250,000+ USED.

That’s like someone saying they bought a new Mustang GT, and you saying they would rather have a Ford GT.

IDK they look like a toaster to me

I edited my post.

Well I understand price range and what you can afford is the big factor, just saying… if it wasnt an issue would rather buy a Murci, or save my pennies like tony seems to be so good at doing and buy one

IDK I think theired be better options out there for a fun car around the same price range that doesnt look like a toaster

Opinions are like assholes man, and your’s is a gaping hole spewing shit right now. Close it up.

Buy your own damn car.

:rofl:rofl

Easy on the nuts man

Im not bashing tony for the car, simply stating I think its ugly… Good for him regardless its deffinately a nice all around car no doubt

Haha I meant it in the nicest way possible. I’m usually a bit cranky before my coffee kicks in. :thumbup

It’s all relative.

There is a lot you can buy for 80K. Bang for your buck the Gallardo is tough to be, especially at TT levels. Pretty much unbeatable on the highway.

gallardos are sick!!! its the mercis that suck.

how much is the tt kit? lets just say even at 20k your well below a murci and will blow the fn doors off it too. agree with you 100%.

Yea, keep going.

Custom Turbo System with Stock Engine
650 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
850 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $35,000*
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $39,000

Stage 1 Turbo System with Modified Engine
850 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1150 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $65,000*
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $69,000

Stage 2 Turbo System with Modified Engine
1000 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1250 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
2004-2008 Gallardo models at $89,000
2009-2010 LP560-4 models at $94,000

Stage 3 Turbo System with Highly Modified Engine
1050 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1500 WHP on race fuel (VP-C16 117 octane)
All Gallardo models starting at $109,000