The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Wow you reload .223? Even I’m not that ambitious :rofl.

Just busting balls. I’ll reload anything with the price of ammo these days… Once we get Cossey’s rifle setup him and I are going to take a couple 6-800yrd shots. I’ll probably setup some nice ammo for that gun(.300 win)

Yeaah, decrimping and cleaning the primer pockets, trimming OACL and deburring take alot of time on a thousand cases, its soo nice when i sift them out of the polisher though!

I have 2K into my AR I think a $400 optic is ok lol. Not like I bought a ACOG or anything…

NV compatible is pointless unless you are going to shell out the 3K+ for one. I’m opting out for the magnifier. I would just get quick detach or an aimpoint.

i have brass!

sell it to meeee.

let see the green!

lmk how much. I’m getting into reloading, don’t have much 223 brass. I just got 200rnds of 7/08

ill have to see how many .223 casings i have

Buying 1K rds soon so once I start going through them DJ get’s first dibs (for free) then anybody else make an offer

We still need to set up a car shoot…

I need a gun. I have a 1973 Winchester .22 hahaha and 500 rounds i wanna shoot. Anyone have any opinions on a good rifle i was looking at a MP5. I wanna get into target shooting.

If you want to shoot paper (or other stuff) at a range, get a Mosin.
Biggest bang for the buck, literally.

Mosin as in Mosin Nagant?

Yep, that’s the one. It’s a fun gun, pretty accurate (2 inch groups at 200 yards if you shoot well), and they are cheap, both guns and ammo.

Justin, how’s the house hunting coming along?

stay on topic…

the 22 will be fine to plink at targets… ammo is dirt cheap

Where can said mosin be purchased from?

www.aimsurplus.com has some good prices. You have to add in FFL fees though. I get my AR parts from them. :thumbup

FFL??

Any gunshow in the area sells lots of them for 100-200 apeace.
Gun shop on central might have a few, forgot the name of it.