Got me a new gun itellyawhat. Gun Discussion ITT.

Pretty proud of this one, its a dpms ar15 with some goodies on it. Figured id post up some pics, i know there has to be some people that like guns

and my 30-06, 12 gauge, and 22

Back in the day I qualified for expert marksman on M16. Mine didnt have a scope tho :cool

well im no expert marksman thats for sure, i just like to have fun with it

that looks like a LOT of fun!

that’s siiiick paul!

:ohnoes

hi to you! :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

haha can i shoot it

http://f4bscale.worldonline.co.uk/Squirrel%20dead.gif

I actually thought about hitting a squirrel with it but i live in the middle of schenectady, not that guns are constantly going off anyways but i think an AR would land me right in jail

Yeah, that might be a possibility.

ive heard them colored folk make good targets too, yeeee haw

special arms and munitions huh? nice

A Kohl’s genocide is in order :mwahaha

jk :tong

im thinking about selling one of my AR’s.

You should put another stock on that ruger 10/22, they make some awsome aftermarket ones!

I want to play :mwahaha

The way those stupid fucks leave the place trashed. :idiots
Joe and I actually took pictures last Sunday.
It was like a fucking atomic bomb filled with McDonalds was let loose.

post those pics! I’ve only been to the lot once this year and I didn’t stick around to see the mess

I can think of many funny things to do to the scumbags at the lower lot, but it’s not worth getting shot at or stabbed so I’ll keep my mouth shut.

The lower lot was disgusting with trash, beer cans and bottles, and tire marks all over. The upper McD’s lot was clean. Although you don’t know if somebody had to clean it that morning before we got there.

I think we should strategically place smoke bombs throughout the lower lot at the beginning of the night before anyone shows up, then have like 5 people with lighters go down and light em up.

I was thinking of randomly launching paintballs in the air… so much for keeping my mouth shut