NY~Speed shooters

ok i’ve been thinking about this for a while. i wanna get to a rang somewhere. someplace with some distasnce. i need to practice and i’d be more than willing to teach what i know.

just wondering who’d be intrested.
what kind of wepons were talking.

i can probly get one other good shooter from army buddies.

i’d like to know what kind of wepons you plan on bringing with with what sights and what not. i prefer rifles or carbines but i can teach just as much with handguns.

somebody give some advice as a place to go or even someones land to go to.

this is more of a feeler thread as it’s wayyy to cold for outside shooting.

Im would be down… I have a SKS

just iron sights right?
i know many people don’t put scopes on them…

Ooo ooo im in. i got a massberg 835 12 gage with a scope…I can get 1-2 inch groupings at 50 yards lol.

bs on ur shooting

and jeg and i have the perfect range, its really a range and in the middle of no where.

i’ll bring a cuple tos to play with also liek the semi auto shotty … tthe fal i have to sight in … a .22 tht needs to be sighted … AND a mini-14 that needs to be sighted lol…

i’d like to have a MOD 14 by then but stupid NYS laws on colapsable buttstocks i might just pick up the m14 by then

have you mesured out any kind of distances? i like to have at least a semi known distance for sighting rifles.

lol i don’t need ot boast my shooting skills

i believe

1 is 50 yards
1 is 100 yards
and im betting the farthest is 150 yards

the bunkers are 20 foot tall piles of dirt.
no houses anywhere
off a side street
FREE
just make sure u clean up the mess.

i deff see a meet.

good deal i’m definatley down … how far out are we talking?

i can probly get a bunch of paper tatgets and i have an older spotting scope.

does anyone on here know how to spot or see trails?

i dont have any weapons of my own… but i would like to go out n shoot sometime. I’ll throw you $$ for a few rounds since im too poor to buy my own rifle

im an OK shot but no sniper

i’ll get my buddy ot bring his m4 you need to practice with

its in olean

in that case i’ve got a few more people that will go

lol its not in Olean you tard. Choda knows how accurate my gun is. the thing takes no skill to shoot its so acruate lol. Love my shotty.

I’d like to get out and do this. I’m sure Lee would be down as well as he used to shoot for high school and his shooting >*

I put 30 rounds threw my 12 gage today…shot some trees in half, stalked some crowes…but i stepped on a branch and they flew off. DOH!!

id love to shoot sometime, but unfortunately i dont have anything to bring yet. im more interested in rifles than anything else. if i could shoot a mag or two with an m4 or anything of that sort ill definately throw cash your way.

you can get a nice Savage 30-06 at Dicks for like 350-400

ive been wanting to soot an m4 for a while… m16’s are old news and boring to me now

same thing shorter sights … 50 meters less than the 16 in effective range… a little getting used to … much better with body armor on to shoten the stock a bit.

super light without rail add-ons … but heavier with add-ons … however the weight is very centralized and not bad to carry i like my M4 simple … with an ACOG 4X32