Who is shooting what and where?

I’ve been getting a lot of trigger time in lately and enjoying the shit out of my RRA M4 but i feel as if ive reached my limit learning on my own and would like to progress. That being said if anyone wants to trade advice for the opportunity to shoot at whatever they want out to 200yards id greatly appreciate it!

Same here, I have plenty of room. Hopefully my ammo comes in soon. I have a target set out to 400 yards, but I haven’t walked back passed 150 yet.

Walking is for suckers I use the riding lawnmower or a quad lol. Also, I forgot to mention I’ve been enjoying shooting steel plates, tannerite, bowling pins and sihouettes.

Just call/txt/PM me! lol I’ll bring half the arsenal. You can shoot whatever I have just HAVE YOUR OWN AMMO. I’ve been fucked to many times this year by people with no ammo and I’m sick of it.

IN on this. I have a fair number of toys. Like Freek said…BYOA though cause shit’s not cheap these days. :wink:

Maybe next weekend.
FYI - The 400 yard mark is at the edge of my back yard.
Also I have a full 20 lbs propane tank that needs to get set in a fire and shot at. :smiley:
I have been enjoy shooting anything that reminds me of my ex. Including, but not limited to pictures, gifts ect.

Fawk thats the worst!

I’ll give you .22 but when you want to shoot my 45 colt, get bent.

Try that with match grade 308… at a fucking dollar a round I flipped.

Let me know when and if I can make I’ll bring some toys.

Adam … LMK ASAP … I need to get several of these out. Including my bilybadass M4

Lol I’m so with you guys on the byob thing. Everyone always seems to wanna shoot the 03a3 over the ar because the round is larger. America, fuck yeah!

Freek, ill shoot you a pm when I get to a computer, my iPhone sucks at the Interwebs.

Edit: fuck it lol, here’s my number 472-2488 Call or text anytime I usually go out once a week sometimes twice.

Will do, I need to stock up on ammo, I’m way lower than I thought I was. Looks like I’ll be free next sat and sunday. Have to watch the weather see what day is going to be the best. Wonder how the new neighbors horses will react. LOL

Fired my father-in-laws 1861 Springfield on July 3rd. Just blanks but it was my first gun shooting experience. He showed me how to load it and the commands they give and what not (civil war).

Anyone have any british .303 ammo laying around? Stuff is expensive for new, and I haven’t found any cheaper stuff locally… or if someone has a lead. Thanks

anyone into shooting pistols? Preferably shooting steel… I’ll be in Buffalo next week and would like to shoot a bit

Are you looking to just find shooting buddies or actually learn new stuff?

If you want to learn how to use the gun go here. http://www.mdtstraining.com/

Sign up for Carbine 1&2 if you enjoy the rifle and want to really learn from and to a civilians point of view, there is no better in our area than Chris Fry the lead instructor for MDTS.

Not knocking these guys in the least but I’d be willing to give damn close to the same training unofficially for free.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are using the U.N. for their “under the radar” program for gun control in America.

if i were to do any traing course it would be something along the lines of gunsite or GPS sniper school, something i can get some credit for. ideally id like to figure out how to get clearances for overseas contarcting but with no military exp i find that ill likely never have that opportunity. i feel i can learn more from different friends and combat vets than just one place.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

meh just another precursor the the 2012 change of times EOTW SHTF scenario…

It would be interesting for you to take a class with him and see what you think. Every class I have been in with Chris has has at least a couple ex military guys. Every single one has said the same thing at then end. “I wish I had been taught this by xxxx.” I realize just because someone is in the military they may not spend a ton of time firearms training.

It may be nothing but review for a guy like you but in that case it is worth it just to learn some new drills.

And to the OP after reading your response, please disregard my recommendation.