Shifty Shooting Day!!!

so yea if some of you read my “new toy” thread i suggested that we get a shooting day going…it’ll most likely be sometime next week since im booked with work all this week. since i know that there are some of you on here with various firearms, list yours and what kind of ammunition it takes and whether or not you’d mind if somebody else shot it (providing their own ammo since i know how expensive it can get) i know im def anxious to shoot a handgun since i have nvr done so.

the 2 guns that i have are a Magnum 507 .22 (sports authority has a box of 500 rounds for $10) and a Mossberg 500A 12 gauge shotgun (2 3/4" 12 gauge shells…very cheap at walmart)

i should probably never shoot a gun, i fear that it will be extremely fun and i’d buy one, and drink, and shoot it. i gotta stay away from shit like that. but do post pics :lmao

I love guns. Im down. But i have no guns :sad

I have a new 30-06 that I havent even shot yet, sounds like fun to me ;D

assuming im not working… i could enjoy blowing some shit up with something from my arsenal… :ninja

ahaha i thought it said Swifty Shooting Day

rofl

I guess I could sight in my two rifles for deer season which still isn’t for awhile but I could get it done.

One is a 7mm .08 and a .260 (6.25mm .06). The 7mm .08 is a Thompson Center Oncore single shot with a Nikon Prostaff scope and the .260 is a Remington Model 7 with a swedish sniper scope of some sort. Fun as hell by the way. Either way if the time and place is not in conflict with my schedule I would def. be down.

I also have a Remington 20 Gauge if anyone else is down for clays.

haha… you wish

I have a beretta 12g and a 20g, id use the 20g for poppin clays since I’m a little guy and after a few shots from the 12 my arm gets pretty small :lol But I’d be down, and bring a box of shells for myself of course

me and my rem 870 tactical are down… i’m good for at least 100 rounds a day.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand count me out

:rofl

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup
mcbitchin, you should try my 12, it doesnt have a bad recoil at all

i gotta find out what day im off next week but i will post back when i find out…should be a good time plus im pretty happy at how cheap it is to shoot my 12g (100 rounds is $21.xx at wally world)

Wtf if you can’t handle the recoil off of a 12 gauge you deserve to have your man card revoked.

Matter of fact I don’t think mcbitchin ever received one…

It’s uh…in the mail

:shifty

so where we going, im down for bringing out an ar-15 or 2, i need to site one of them in. i have 2 that are not broken in yet .223

DO WANT

Depending on where and when…I might be in. Would probably bring either the scoped .308 or the SKS…or both.

yea meena… where do you plan on doing this?

same place we always go…its in teh middle of the woods out in Berne…theres a short range area and if we go further up a trail theres like a 500ft quarry

where are all those people gonna park? theres only room for like 2 cars

carpool? and theres prolly room for like 4 or 5 and if we go up to the long range, theres room for 20