Shifty Shooting Day!!!

:shifty, I can handle it but after a while 3 3/4" shells hurt, especially when I get trigger happy and just blast one after another cuz its a semi-auto. I have a 30-06 and a 30-30 I just got that I havent even shot yet, so I’ll bring one of those, maybe I’ll bring the 12g :ninja

the thought of half of you guys with guns scares me. let alone all of u meeting up and shooting things…

I think most people act a little differently when theres alot of guns, I do atleast, I’m actually responsible, guns are srs bzns.

That is exactly what I was thinking…no offense to anyone ;D.

i been gettin the itch to shoot black powder again… been a minute or 3 since i done that but its soo fucking expensive… prolly just bring the 30-06, 12gauge, and my ruger 10-22… i fuckin love my lil mini wanna be sniper rifle.

true, but still too many people in an unorganized environment… someone might get hurt

I don’t think a shooting range is an unorganized environment…
It’s not like they just let you run around screaming waving guns?

its NOT a shooting range…

yea its kinda just the middle of the woods (old atv trail)…ppl call it a shooting range tho cuz ppl shoot there.

We have an AK47 with a Leupold sight but it’s only semi auto lol. Also various hunting guns. My favorite though is our Walther PPK that uses .22 stingers. I say “our” because they are my dads and I don’t have a license yet.

maybe i’m a pussy, but I’m pretty sure that if we’re going with this many guns/guys we need to make sure we have permission to shoot there. I don’t really wanna hear “well everyone else does it” cause that is just imminent failure.

ahaha yea goodt hinking, all you guys together on one day shooting all this crap… u think its gonna grab some attention? and then ur gonna explain to cops why u got AR15’s and AK47’s ahah jp

i aint explaining shit. i don’t stick around for 5.0

well, there aint far to run there…

i’ve gone shoothing there countelss times, the closest house is like 4 or 5 miles away, there area about 2 sherriffs in the county out there and it almost guaranteed that no one will hear the gunshots

Here is an idea… why not go to a sanctioned area? :ponder

eeeeeeeeeexactly

anyone know of any?

Rifle Range road off 155 has a range as the name suggests.

The thought of travis handling a gun scares me he should be allowed within 100 feet of a loaded weapon :ponder