Got me a new gun itellyawhat. Gun Discussion ITT.

I’ll post them up when I get home.
It was disgusting. Beer cans, shopping carts flipped over, bags and cups everywhere.
I’m sure there are some people in the upper lot that leave their trash on the ground but not to that extent.

Paul, changed the thread title simply because it’s so similar to the recent purchases thread title, if you want to change it to somehting else go nuts, I just didn’t necessarily want to merge this thread in with that one because the replies would be scattered all over the place, hope you don’t mind.

Yours truly,

Ben-Moderator for Shift518

:rofl

Nice Benny. :lol

Paul, I say leave it.

actually i like the title thread

and about the lower lot, the AR that i bought comes iwth a sick light on it so i can hide out one night with it :devillook

http://static.oper.ru/data/gallery/l1048752808.jpg

ooh jeez, it woulda been alot better if he signed John W. B.

blough blough!!

so wheres the shift518 going target shooting thread, i wanna bring some rifles out

yeah me too, i really dont have anywhere to shoot though, im trying to get into the watervaliet gun club but it takes forever

I heard Arbor Hill is a good spot :ninja

if i was going to do that i would just go over to hamilton hill :banana

:+1

theres a nice spot that everyone walks back too, i think its on railroad owned property off 9J past rensselaer, i go up there all the time and theres always people walking back there and leaving to shoot. its a a couple nice sandbanks and at about 100 yards. If anyone wants to go, let me know. You park in a little pull off spot and have to walk across an old beam from a bridge and croass the RR tracks.