The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

he would have hundreds of rifles if that were the case.
there are ALOT of calibers. not to mention the vast array of brass for each type of round.

Oh I know. I can’t even find an approximate number of cartridges SAAMI has certified to even ballpark it lol.

Might be selling my AK if anyone its interested… Its a romanian with an ATI grip and Tapco stock.

So where is the best place the buy 7.62x39 ammo? Both local and online, probably gonna pick up a few boxes for the time being and then buy some bulk online

AK’s will shoot anything lol, grab some cheapo stuff to plink with from your lgs.

www.bulkammo.com I bought 1000 rounds of the Tula from them and it fires every time.

Text me some pics and a price homey . I’m serious !!

what, why? how much lol.

Fuck u dude lol I want it . I claimed it first lol

Looking to get $450 with both stock setups, 3-10rd mags, and 1-5rd mag. Also have like 20rds I’d throw in. John has first dibs as he texted me early this morning, but if he didn’t end up wanting it I’ll most definitely let ya know buddy!

I’m buying it bitch , thanks Adam !!!

Np holmes!

Mighttttt look into selling my Tikka T3 Lite SS in 300Wsm as well. Let me know if there is any interest. Has less than 20rds through it and is 100% perfect!

price???

and why do you want to sell it already?

I’d have to think about price, it would depend if you wanted the optics with it as well. Idk, just thinking about building something different and selling this to fund it. This rifle is a beast…

Pffft. I had some respect for you when you said you bought a 300W until you said 300wsm :hahaIf you think 300wsm kicks like a mule I’ve got some rifles here that would probably spin your cerebrum a bit :tongue

bustin balls…

From everything I’ve read, the win mag and wsm are damn near identical in felt recoil, and ballistically out to about ~600yds.

Recoil is very subjective, and depends more on rifle than the actual cartridge IMO. My .300WinMag rifle felt about similar to a .223 in felt recoil (Boxersix and JVG can vouch), thanks to a massive Sako muzzle brake and the stock design. But round for round, out of the same rifle, the .300WinMag has more room for powder, thus bigger boom if powder charge is same for both rounds.

What optic is on the rifle? I may be buying a new rifle soon depending on how much money I want to waste.

Its a Redfield 4-12x40, which is made now by Leupold, very nice scope!

adam your as bad as cossey lol. selling guns is not cool. should be a one way street. buy more lol.