This is bull SHIT!

douchefail

hahaha this thread makes me laugh…its cute that boys are bonding and talking about their girl problems :rofl…

…all this beer talk reminds me that there is a beer pong tournament tonight…and you dont even have to be 21 lol…if your interested you know how to get ahold of me :ninja

how would i get a hold of you?

walk next door lol

chris07ss i think i figured out whats your problem you need to lower your standards to somthing like this

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/rockymeadow/clevage.jpg

awww you guys are so cute when you play nicely! :rofl

Yup beer pong at my place! BYOB i’m no cheap ass but I’m not buying for drunks… I’ll supply the table, cups and bathrooms… LOL and POSSIBLY a space for the real drunks to sleep on my couch!

hey!!! thats my couch lol

lolz @ being nice, be a complete asshole like me :rofl i’ve only ruined 2 girls lives so far, do it up son!

I’ll let you sleep in my bed :smiley: LOL wouldn’t be the first time LOL

Not that easy for me, but being nice sucks, when I do get a girl they latch on hard.

dont call them for 2 weeks

I’ve tried all that crap. 2 days, two weeks, 1 week. It doesn’t matter. Every girl is different.

lulzz

Ha ha chris got denied

:blbl:…you better come tonight homo…all the cool kids are lol

Who is that even directed at? And what is this some you speak of

fixed…and it was directed at Chris…better now? lol

PONG IS ON! Balls and cups ready to go…

Linz you know you have the right to kick anyone to the floor as you please! :smiley:

oh dont you worry bout that Im sure i’ll be kicking alot to the floor LMAO…may need one person to spoon with, gets a little cold at night lol…

Spoons are awesome. I got a spoon master cylinder cover for my Audi!