Just met/was successfully macking on this awesome girl...

my little brother had some of his high school faggot friends over to drink, and i was bored and they had chicks so I came out to see what was going on. Ended up chatting it up with this really cute little punk rock girl. She just broke up with her boyfriend, so i was “consoling” her. Asked her how old her boyfriend was. She says 16. I say “well no freaking wonder, he’s just a baby. 16 year old guys are the most immature blah blahh blah… You need an older man.” She agrees. We exchange digits, agree to meet up and go to the movies. She gives me a kiss on the cheek, and a nice long stare and all that. She leaves. One of the drunken faggot kids immediately runs over to me and says “Damn dude, doesnt she have a nice rack!!!” I agree. Then he says “Yeah d00d, not bad for 14 huh?”

:eek4dance :ugh: :eek4dance :ugh: :eek4dance :ugh: :eek4dance :ugh:

:crying:

( :naughty: )

you and Silver should hang out

werd

Scary shit is, i would have bet the middle 1/3 of my penis that this girl was at LEAST 18. From the way she looked/dressed/talked/carried herself, i assumed she was in college.

Maybe I should delete this just in case I decide to hit it… :hs:

“Yeah d00d, not bad for 14 huh?”

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

good story

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

And you know how much Darkstar LOVES the jailbait… :hitit:

Sweet temptation.

don’t feel bad…

when i was 18 I was seeing a girl for a little bit… she was a model + “18”… i found out she was THIRTEEN…

:eek2:

the funny part was, all my friends said “who gives a fuck? she’s hot.”

:eek2:

needless to say, i quit seeing her…

i found out last year that the guy she dated after me took her to Iowa and beat her to death…he was in his late 20s… :eek4:

dirty dirty pedophiles

:bsflag:

I wonder what the penalty for statuatory rape is in the state of MD…

:dunno:

:sadwavey:

IBFBICOMESTOMYHOUSECAUSESHEKISSEDME

no pics

You only live once, make that girl squeel :kekegay:

hit that shit raw and split, fool.

Then you go to pound me in the ass prison

Bubba: yo mikey… wash my balls for me
Mike: sniveling NNOOOOOO!!!
Leroy: Look here, you lilly white boooy!! Bend over, and take it, ya take it… uh uh.
Sunhawk: but guys, what about me? I thought I was your bitch

perspective: she was born in 1990… :hsugh:

wear a helmet too, don’t need any more chlorine kids from the gene pool

:rofl:
thats fucked up :ugh:

you…you stop that. right now! :finger2:

or 1991

i have pubes from 1990…

(an eighth grader sold them to me…)