The "Girlfriends are stupid bitches" Thread.

yes they are…

o and steve some girl just messaged me on aim, asking for you? explain that.

Mines a pain in the ass, But I Love her to Death

same for me but i know alot of guys on here who dont have girls like us :cool

i dont have a girlfriend, just a cute girl I hang out wit alot ;D and as soon as i fugre out how to post pics from my digi cam I’ll show her. so uhh give me a few. sucks she won’t let me fuck her yet, I feel like my hand is my best god damn friend :sad

well nobody had time to say “pics or ban” :sad anyways heres two of the girls

at Park West
In my dorm room, thats they box my tv came in :lol she’s like 5’2 but she’s cute as hell, she’s the one I been hangin out with alot, well alot more than the other one anyways :giggedy

Just cause she won’t let you doesn’t mean you can’t…

EXACTLY!!! I’m not givin up I’ve known her for like a week, god forbid I hang out with a clean girl for once :lol w.e my hand still works fine for the time being.

WTF? nono man, get her drunk and force it upon her. Learn to be a man. Use a condom though… she’ll forgive you for the drunken sex, but she will not forgive you 3 months later when she hasn’t gotten her period and you have no other alternative but to falcon punch her. (Falcon punch is most effect when utilized with a flight of stairs)

Falcon punch + Stairs :lol

actually our r.a’s have a 5gallon bag full of trojans that are free for us whenever we ask for them, so I dont have much excuse not to.

lol free condoms. i wouldnt trust them

+1. After being on Honda-Tech for 4 years now… I know how fucked up some people actually are. hahah

nono trust me I’m good friends with my r.a I he’s the one who helped me out with the whole club deal. I highly doubt he would pin prick my condoms, but fuck now you have me feelin all sketch about them :lol

Girlfriends are bitches, thats why i turned mine into a wife in 2001 lol

This thread makes me RAGE.

:ohnoes

My girlfriend is a PITA, i prolly shoulda kicked her to the curb a long time ago with some of the shit shes put me thru… but I love her, and now shes preggers

ya buddy, thats what happens when no condom is in use.

lol, but 3 years for me and heather, and nothing yet lol

whos the girl that imed u lookin for me??