This is bull SHIT!

What the FUCK… every decent girl I have talked to, whether it be at school or out at a party or wherever I may be… has a BOYFRIEND!

What the fuck… what pisses me off is they act all flirty and what not, and then you ask them if they want to hang out later or whatever they bring up the “well I don’t think my BF would like it.” :bh:

Another one is when you are talking about something, and they go “oh yeah, my boyfriend blahblahblah…” :rolleyes:

You just can’t win. Thing that sucks is when you are actually dating someone, there seems to be a million hot ass single girls that just want you to fuck their brains out. Then as soon as you are single, poof they disappear. Girls just want what they can’t have…

/rant.

Discuss.

Date some fat chick’s bro. Keep ya warm in the winter , and shade for the summer!

Welcome to life.

Enjoy your stay.

Would never date a hef. Sorry dude.

:rofl:up

I had some nice semi-CP begging me to come to The Post tonight, but I hate that place so I declined, plus I’m running on 2hrs of sleep.:bh:

college girls are immature, find a real girl, one thats not in college, college girls think they’re shit dont stink

just masterbate its easier

Do you know anyone? haha.

I usually do this but it’s getting old as is the one night stand thing…:rolleyes:

maybe that was a hint:ninja

Alcohal happens. Take advantage of it.
Alcohal happens. Take advantage of her.

Quoted for fail at spelling.

Sorry I’m in Vermont.

so vermonters are retarted???:gtfo

And I’m in New York? But I still know how to speeell :rofl:rofl

Oh the fag state…sweet:facepalm

I’m a New Yorker but the fumes from the guy smoking meth next door are fuxin wit me.

Done this before, ruined a friendship over it. Not totally ruined, but kinda fucked it up.

Sex was good though. :open_mouth: Haha, i’m such an ass.:rofl