Cheating or Not?

Since a majority of this board is guys, I figured this would be a good place to ask my question.

If your girlfriend was out with her friends at the bars drinking and made out with her best friend (who is also a girl), would you consider this cheating?

And no, this has nothing to do with me. It was brought up among friends, and I was wondering what you guys think.

no

Katy Perry yo?

I remember once this girl I knew, said it was perfectly acceptable for someone that is Bisexual to have one boyfriend, and one girlfriend.
I was like, Uhm… okay… sure.

Eh, I’d be annoyed tbh.
Probably pissed too.

Depends if she told me or I found out on my own.

Err too many variables.
and im overthinking it.
/done

Told you.
And IS NOT bisexual. Completely straight.

Eh Idk if id call it cheating exactly. But yea it would def be annoying. That shit was cool back in high school watching drunken whores make out and shit but now a days im more concerned with me making out with them myself. It would piss me off if I was dating a girl doing that,but Id just figure it as an excuse to Mack it up with a broad at a bar or party then and not feel guilty.

I know, I was making the assumption from the standpoint of my current relationship.

if it happens once, then it’s okay…

meh, any girl that i would date would have her shit together enough to not be doing any of the described. :gotme:

Cheating. No. Trashy? Yes.

As long as she is kising another girl I’m fine with it.

I dig it…just bring the friend home and carry on.

it would be cool if she asked

a text message saying “I’m about to kiss a girl. Should I?” could NEVER hurt. Guys like to feel in control :slight_smile:

Depends on the hotness of the other female in question.

I voted that I would not consider it “cheating” however, I would not exactly be thrilled about it. It is a bit trashy.

I dumped my last ex for hooking up with her female boss.

If she’s whoring for male attention that hard without her boyfriend around then she’s not a keeper anyway, so might as well call it cheating.

:word:

If no one saw it?

I would file it under too many issues to deal with and end it. Oh and trashy.

Hahaha.