Help

hey i need ur guys’ opinion about cheating on a girl

i’ve only been with my girlfriend for about 6 months but i like her a lot…but the other night i was at a party and i met this other chick. this one is really really really hot…not that my gf isn’t but this chick, wow! :idhitit:

this chick told me that she wanted to hook up with me but we couldn’t that night cuz she was leaving so we set a place to meet and i dunno if i should go or not…i don’t wanna break up with my girlfriend so i dunno what i should do.

anyone have any advice or stories that could help me?!?!?! :dunno:

yeah, dont be a stupid cocksucker. Be straight up with your girl.

Break up with her before you get too attatched!!!

you’re a fucking idiot.

“gee willikers! i’m going to use my second post on a car forum to ask people if i should cheat on my girlfriend.”

:rolleyes:

if you’re the kind of person who has to ask a question like that, you really don’t deserve a girlfriend…

Shut it faggot…

“faggot?”

hey, it was YOU who paid ME for sex…not vice versa…

you sure its not your girl giving you a test…

sounds kinda like a set up. yea meet me at :wherever: and you go, next thing you know your girl just happens to be there

maybe im just a paranoid person

not worth it. If you really care about your girlfriend you wont do it. And if you dont care enough about your girlfriend to not cheat on her, you should just break up now. Think with your big head, not your little one.

I will agree with both Shalerpunk and Darkstar and add,

you are a tool…

(you will never see that happen again with all 3 of us agreeing so take a screen shot and save it)

A test? Umm I’m gonna go with No on that one…

And I can’t believe I am gonna say this but Listen to Darkstar - If you think about cheating now you shouldn’t be with your current girl. Thats definitely not fair to her…And by the way WE ALWAYS FIND OUT!!! Save your self lookin like a true cock sucker and break up with the girl first…

this thread looks like it should be on clubrsx.com.

Truth. Maybe not right away, but eventually, we will!

eh thats why you cut the problem off at the head…

and have your wife / gf join in :lickmahpu :idb:

:finger:

Yeah SNS don’t think that will be happening for you LOL Just a thought though :wink:

you have no idea, but its cool you are on the other side of the state :finger:

need to know more about this situation… picts of both girlfriend(s)??? sounds like this dude is young?

chances are about 7 outta 10 that his girlfriend is cheating on him, or have cheated, or would… :slight_smile: so fuck it

but seriously… fuck a chick just becauses she’s ‘hot’… i’m sure she’s high maintenance and not worth breaking up with your girl over.

post up the old girfriends info, so we can have a pittspeed gangbang.