Help

:bukkake:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl:

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You should break up with your girlfriend and nail the new chick. If your now ex-girlfriend still wants to bang, great.

Either way, you obviously shouldn’t be in a relationship with her if your second post on a car forum is a post asking if you should cheat on her…LMAO

dont do it…

^ I agree BUT…

Obviously this guy is a douchebag…
1.) he wants to cheat on his girl.
2.) he asks dudes he doesnt kow on a forum what to do about it.

He obviously doesnt give a fuck about his girl… therefore I hate him, and he better not post about cheating on his girl and being sad because she found out.

Or I’ll kill him. :madfawk:

pics of both girls?

depends on how old u r…im guessing ur kinda younger. if so, chances r u guys will break up at some point anyway (college or get bored w/ each other, there r a bunch of reasons. plus u dont seem like u have your priorities straight for being in a relationship), so just go ahead and rail bitches while u can. cause once u r mature enough to be in a real serious relationship u cant do that stuff anymore.

fuckin nail the broad and jizz in every orfice

:boink :rofl:

its not cheating if u dont get caught.if shes hot nail her

2 rules to live by

1. it aint cheeting if she lives in another zipcode
  2. It aint cheeting if she doenst live in the same timezone

but then again im a straight up guy that cant get any girls so i have no say in it

just my 10pennies

Long distance or not WE ALWAYS FIND OUT!!!

i can’t believe he wanted legit answers from here. haha

False! they don’t…

Truth…

honestly dude, if you wanna bang the strange then go for it, especially if you’re young. if anything, you could always use the practice. and it’s awesome when you look back and have all kinds of stories. just wrap it up and you’re good to go. When you do break up with your current g/f, you’ll look back and think, “fuck, i should’ve just slept with the other girl”. i’ve turned down strange before and it’s nothing but a regret after the fact

haha it just takes longer for you to but then again i dont know cuz i dont have a gf and dont feel like that it right to do anyways

woman only find out from thier own friends, Thiers a solution. Dont become friends with them :boink

wheres my effing cookie!!!

/ THREAD

and if you didnt know this

/ Yourself

:cookie:

You’ll regret it if you don’t bang her. Its in our nature. Your girlfriend would understand if she finds out. If she doesn’t, she’s a bitch.