broke up

with my g/f today :frowning:

we dated for 7 months and then it all fell apart today. she left and then came back to state college and i told her that i didnt want to see her anymore and after that she told me she loved me (never said it to me before) i stayed firm and told her to go back home (3 hours away) and that i didnt want to date her anymore.

i just got $300+ today in my pocket and im in state college. i may have to hide somemoney so that i dont get out of hand tonight

:frowning:

there are plenty of woman out there man

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i just got $300+ today in my pocket and im in state college. i may have to hide somemoney so that i dont get out of hand tonight

why’d you break up? if it was for a good reason, look on the bright side: there are 10,000+ chicks in state college…

and while you are state college you got Mike there

Originally posted by slowcamaro
and while you are state college you got Mike there

not cool man

and “i wasnt communicating with her” i was shuttin down. kinda sucks but i guess im going to have to make best of it i suppose

I’m in the same boat…Amanda and I split today…blah

thats what south park is for… just gotta wait till teh trees grow more leaves :eek:

WTF like 2 or 3 of you guys, my brother, my roomate, my work buddy, my college buddy… all broke up in the last month… april=bad month for couples :eek: :frowning: :tounge:

Originally posted by rookee
april=bad month for couples :eek: :frowning: :tounge:

it was may yesterday :tounge:

Originally posted by rookee
WTF like 2 or 3 of you guys, my brother, my roomate, my work buddy, my college buddy… all broke up in the last month… april=bad month for couples :eek: :frowning: :tounge:

yeah it was…add me to the list for april…

I hope all is well mac !! and at least you had fun last night even though u dont remember much of it :tounge: btw: they stole our light bulbs when joe n jc wentn back to the party the second time and i was already asleep so i didnt hear em Were going to get them back though !!! no tires/wheels on jaquis car :slight_smile: this is war.

sorry 2 hear that 57

congrats!