back in the burgh

till probably Sunday. Came back to try and patch things up with the Ex, only to find that the “friend” that shes been talking to IS in fact her new boyfriend. yeah. so… :dunno:

i’ve got VIP passes to club elite :bigthumb:

:naughty:

w0w that sucks

man that blows donkey dick

You Know I Am 21

that sucks man,

if she moved on this soon. then just her dumbass be. fuck her and forget her seriously…a true love wont move on within a month only a bitch would

sorry to hear mike, give me a call

sounds more like he was around before you guys broke up

this is what guns are made for

yeah mike. sorry to hear. but if she’s allready m,oved on, it may not be worth it

things are SOOO fucked up in my head right now. :sadwavey:

Wow that is really harsh. Do yourself a favor and let her be. If she is already w/ another guy, then she had obviously moved on before the break up. She had a backup plan in place. That’s horrible. I am so sorry to hear man. But dwelling on it isn’t going to do you any good, she’s moved on and you won’t gain anything but heartache and pain if you keep thinking about it, what could have been or should have been. Go out w/ the boys, see some strippers, have some smoke, get hammered (let someone else drive) and try and forget about it. In a couple of weeks you will look back and say shit I am glad I left her ass alone. Take care dude. Feel better.

do NOTHING stupid mike. things will work out. if you need to talk, hit me up.

we just talked, it will all work out… he understands that time will tell…

i still have VIP passes

thanks. it just hurts soo bad because we’ve been through so fucking much. :frowning:

I’m tellin you I’m a month out of being in you shoe’s exactly. Its tough cause you get used to your girl being there. Avoid those situations where you’ll miss her. You get to a point where you say fuck a bitch. I won’t care for somone that don’t care about me. It takes alot of fortitude, but keep from reminding yourself of the “good times”

On a side note. Other women help out allot.

thing that sucks is that she WANTS to be with me, and still loves me, but in her head she has herself convinced that she cant be with me.