back in the burgh

if she wants to be with you and still loves you she woudlnt be with someone else if she has to “figure things out” its not meant to be…YOU need to move on or it’s gonna hurt you again the next time she does this…its inevitable it’ll happen again

I’m telling you, same shoes. My ex bitch said the same shit. She decided it wouldn’t work out between us. I’m on the phone with her one day and she’s sayin, “I still love you, and I miss you.” We make plans for the next day, and she breaks them so she can go hang out with this dude that works with her. probably get fucked too.

Ok, maybe not exactly same shoes but pretty close. Moral of story is, Before I let a girl say she loves me, I’m going to make her define the word first.

yeah i’m pretty aprehensive about the whole love thing at this point too

did I stumble upon the Oprah forum instead of Pittspeed?

we know girls will break your heart, get over it and tell us about your cars. We don’t care about relationship problems anymore.

:smiley:

ps. that sucks, hope you feel better. :love:

Very wise words, and this coming from a chick remember, it does hurt, I had an 8 year relationship between 19 and 27…very hard to deal w/ but in the end, he and I were just not supposed to be together forever, learn what you can from the experience, oprah advice embrace the time together and then move on. You will find the right one sooner or later. It just takes some broken hearts to get there…Peace…

dude if you have about 1500 dollars. buy a plane ticket to manila, i’m here for another week or so. i got about a kilo of coffee, gallon of jaeger, a phat condo, and theres tons of nice honeys i can hook you up with. spending time here is a good way to get over a bad break up.

Some guys I know wore these t shirts on valentine’s day that have the perfect slogan for this situation. Fuck love.

mmm…coffee.

taking time off in the summer. :rofl:

having $1500. :rofl:

I’d love to be there though. :hs: