f women

Just tried to call the very recent x. Its been about a week that we’ve been broken up. She sent me an e-mail sayin she wants to be friends. I call her cell and some dude answers (sounds stoned) and says she aint there. Then hangs up on me. :reloading :reloading :reloading :rant: :mad: :asshole

2.5 years together. I wasn’t expecting that

Friends with priviledges > The Normal day in day out of a relationship

i fuckin hate when guys answer girls phones and say their not there… (when you know they are) cuz the girl was just texting you 5 mins earier…
that shit gets me heated, post this in the daily beef so we can both flip out about it! lol

Sounds like the bitch has a new man for the priviledges. Fuck her. Just sen’t her a tasty little E-mail. Hope she doesn’t every comunicate with me agian.

was it that hot blonde at WOW, that was at your booth with the skirt?

pics of x and friends w/ benefits > !

dump them and forget them…

:thumbup:

otherwise why dump them?

least she left you for a guy :kekegay:

I don’t understand why people try to stay friends with an X, it’s fuckin stupid if you ask me. When I dumped someone, it was because I didn’t like them anymore. When I have been dumped, I assumed she didn’t like me and I stayed away.

I have a few friends that are x’s of mine. We realized it wasn’t meant to be relationship-wise and moved on. Best decision ever made and we get to remain friends. :slight_smile:

Mike’s ex-girlfriend from high school is one of my really good friends… I met her through Mike. They are friends too. :dunno:

All my ex-boyfriends are psycho… so I’m not friends with any of them, except one, but we dated for only 15 hours… he’s in Kuwait right now.

dated and 15 hours don’t go in the same sentance

i’ll acknowledge that some of my x-girlfriends are alive… some of them

Is it a chick thing to remain friends? I never understood that. As the shirt that Showtime bought me says - Fuck you, I have enough friends. Plus I’ll let you chicks in on a little secret - if the guy is still talking to you he still wants :sex: :69: :bj: :3some: :bukkake: :op: :idb:

This theory sums it up… If you don’t want to read the whole thing, just read the section “Yes Virginia, they all want to bang you.”

i like this…

Criticism: I have lots of male friends who would never think of me that way blah blah blah.

Answer: Your friend doesn’t find you attractive, or he’s currently doing better, or he’s gay or you’re wrong.

case closed!

Criticism: I have lots of male friends who would never think of me that way blah blah blah.

lol, more like they think like that, they just don’t make any moves on it.

chicks are just too naive … if a dude goes through the trouble of tracking you down and wanting to ‘be friends’ then he has something in mind… period.

"I have a challenge for all of you girls who still doubt. Pick a guy who does not meet any of the criterion on the above list that you think is your friend. Then ask yourself this question: If you were both alone at his place one night, and you excused yourself to the bathroom and came out naked and asked him to have sex with you would he:

1. Tell you he doesn’t want to risk the beautiful friendship you have created with messy physical entanglements.
  2. Comply "

seriously!!

I went to the DMV a couple weekends ago. A nice 50+ guy helped me out with some cash flow problems. I gave him my business card to tell him I was good for the $40 he let me borrow. He called me a few days later and asked me out. Seriously, sometimes I wish just good intentions were there and nothing more!