Two Questions.

Your girlfriend starts talking to a dude who she’s known for years, longer than the time she’s been dating you, and they hugged. Strictly friends. Would you get mad/jealous?

What about if her and a dude were texting/calling each other. And they’re strictly friends. Would you be mad/jealous?

This isn’t happening to me. I just want to see how it is from the guy’s perspective. I know a lot of girls who would be flipping out if it was the other way around, and I just wanted to see your responses. Just for my own personal curiosity.

Also, would you say that guys usually become “good” friends with a girl because they want to bang her out? Or because she’s cool and you can act yourself around her. (Ex: farting, burping, talking about the shit you took, or the car you saw… etc.) Or both?

No

No

Both

Poll :tup:

I’ve let my GF go to the drive in alone with a guy before. It never bothered me.

I don’t get jealous over stupid shit like that…if you do, you have the problem.

99% of guys want to be friends with girls so they can bang. I’ve witnessed this multiple times with my girlfriend and all her guy friends that were playing the “good friend” card.

when texting do you hide it?.. yes i would get mad just b/c you know the other guy wants to hit it … IMO yes i would be mad

you can fart around me and i still would want to smash…a fart would not make you “good friends”

Meh

That first situation the guy probably friend zoned him self and wants to bang said girl…

Thanks for that BTW

Can you make a poll. I couldn’t figure out how to word it so I could get answers to both. Plus I wanted more than just a yes/no explanation.

Your GF is kind of an exception to the rule, that group of friends is a very tight knit group. A Weird group, but a good natured group.

But yes generally I won’t be friends with girls I want to bang.

Srsly?

It was up before the first response.

You can’t get jealous or your gf will think you are a faggot. Once she thinks you are a faggot, she will leave you, simple as that.

Also, you can be good friends with a girl, however there is always the underlying intention of sticking your meat popsicle in her various orifices.

depends on the girl I guess, but I’m not really the jealous type. If she’s going out of her way to be like that, then yeah… I’d probably get a little irritated, but if it’s an innocent thing, who cares.

I’m speaking of the after-college group of friends…I’m assuming you’re speaking of the college group?

we are on the same ship here

oh look there is a poll now

Well, yeah I could. I just wanted more than one word answers.

Nope.

Oh yea the college group. I guess the after college group whom I don’t know, would probably do the other part of it.

Oh my I just got an explanation of my roomates GF’s monster of a dildo… OI. That thing takes 4 D batteries!

And of course everyone is going to vote that bitches ain’t shit. But be serious. Asshats.

my GF has a bunch of guy friends from work… which i’ve met before and are all very cool. She talks to them…txts and hangs out with them… and i have no problem with that. I trust her 100%. One of her guy friends asked us to go out to lunch and what not yesterday. I could not since my dad was in town, but told her to go…which she did. I had no problems with that at all.

some guys are just complete faggots when it comes to this shit… if you have serious issues don’t trust you’re GF then you dont really deserve to be in a relationship…or…find a new one you can trust for fucks sake.

nvrmnd, you missed it.

My execution is way off today.