gf/wife cheating...

I was talking to this girl earlier about her and her ex bf. She was telling me like how they use to fight all the time. Then she said that she had sex with another girl and her boyfriend flipped out because he considered that cheating on him.

So the question is…

If your gf/wife casually hooked up with another girl, would you consider that cheating?

Me personally… I wouldn’t give a fuck.

I encourage her to make out with other women in front of me.

What if your not there though? Would you care?

It’s only cheating if she hides it from you… I imagine there are few here who wouldn’t approve of such kinky behavior. lol

The question is, could you allow her to do it if you weren’t included?!

i wouldnt mind if i was there and knew it was only like a “friendly” hookup, but if shes like sneaking around, going behind your back, and hiding it from you, then it is cheating. absolutely

Unless they are using 10 inch dildo’s on each other, I don’t care. :rofl

And I’m never included but I’m always watching lol

idk the idea of a threesome comes to my mind and the first thing i think of (besides premature ejaculation) is god i would love to… but if it ever came to a moment of it actually happening, idk if i could do it :rofl. as gay as that sounds

I tend to agree with that. As long as its not taking time away from me, but if I was away and she wanted to hook up with another girl and just let me know. I would be cool.

yeah id prlly think the same, because while im away, id prlly be trying to pull some sort of tail in.

Id just much rather be hooking up with a girl than takin dick

you and me both brother

Every girl is just another stepping stone across the river.

I would want in

If I wasnt involved, its cheating.

yes, its cheating.

and I would tell her if it happened again, she can kiss my ass goodbye unless I get the invite to join. Then its not cheating…

With another girl involved it’s never cheating.

Which is exactly what you tell her if you’re not invited and you go find another one.

Agreed it’s sexy as hell but it’s still cheating regardless if you know of the encounters or not.

i got a boner just thinkin about it

I would say it depends on the quality of the other girl. If I have to worry about getting an STD or some shit I would be pissed

The problem is when you get home and your shits on the front porch. And the only watching your doing is through the window. And your girls getting eaten like it’s thanksgiving dinner.