gf/wife cheating...

Until you pull the ski mask over your face, chamber a round, kick in the door, and…yea. :rofl

He considered it cheating because he wasn’t involved. Simple as that.

I dated a girl that was bi for 2 years . She had a gf as well and I had no problem with it . Her gf was hotter then her which was awesome !

Yeah if I would rather beat off in a corner watching my girl with another girl, I wouldn’t have a problem either :rofl

actually i joined

All girls are sluts.

That crossed my mind.

See I don’t think I would have a problem if I wasn’t involved. The girl is bi-sexual but not interested in like officially dating girls.

I wouldn’t have a problem. I know I wouldn’t. I’ve watched my woman with other girls and other guys. But doesn’t mean he wouldn’t. I know of someone right now that lost it on his Wife because she said she wanted to be with a girl. She hasn’t been with a girl since they’ve been married. She mentioned she missed it and he flipped out. He was actually about to leave her.

we all know this, its kinda assumed in todays society

not quite following you on that one O.o

:rofl + rep

fuckkkk that shit… I could never do that.

ya ew lol how could you watch your girl with other girls and GUYs, unless omega is a girl that doesnt make sense to me

how could you not watch your girl with other girls?

nah i meant other GIRLS AND GUYS, like i was kinda quoting that post.

askdjnasdkjdjd this thread is gay im not understanding where the confusion lies, its either you’re down with it or you aint, and if you aint you’re a queer boy

shut up ******

you’re a ****** white boy

:rofl

i was saying, if it actually came to a moment of me having a threesome idk if i could do it… idk, its just weird, id love to do it but i dont know if i actually could lol.

it really makes no sense at all, but it does to me i guessss

I know what you’re saying. It’s fun to talk about but when the moment presents itself you realize that you’re not an “orgy guy” as Seinfeld once put it lol.