gf/wife cheating...

You’d reply “love to” because it’s socially accepted as cool

You’re not sure if you would because you personally may not find it “cool”

Don’t ruin my thread ******

Chaps tolerant of girl-on-girl cheating by other halves

Trick-cyclists in America have carried out groundbreaking research in which they find that men are much less likely to break up with a cheating girlfriend if she cheats on them with another woman, rather than with another chap.
This, perhaps unsurprisingly, is because the blokes are hoping that they may be able to join their girlfriend and her female bit on the side for a steamy threesome romp sesh. According to a statement announcing the research:

Men may view a partner’s homosexual affair as an opportunity to mate with more than one woman simultaneously.
“These findings are even more remarkable given that surveys show men have more negative attitudes toward homosexuality than women,” say psychologists Jaime C Confer and Mark D Cloud. “However, this general trend of men showing lower tolerance for homosexuality than women is reversed in the one situation — female homosexuality.”
Having grilled 700 college students, Confer and Cloud found that men showed a 50 per cent likelihood of continuing to date a partner who had had it away with a lady and only a 22 per cent likelihood of staying with a woman if she had done the dirty with another chap.
Women, by contrast, found homosexuality in their boyfriends less tolerable than indulgence in unsanctioned jig-jig with another girl: though they weren’t as lenient toward any kind of affair as men were toward lesbian hi-jinks. Women indicated a 28 per cent likelihood of continuing to date a boyfriend who’d had a heterosexual affair and a lower 21 per cent likelihood of staying with someone who has had a homosexual affair.

Go on… get on outta hear you fuck

girl or guy, cheating is cheating

just because your girlfriends were on the jungle gym during recess at school, doesnt mean they were getting it on.

Id watch. The other girl would have to be just as good looking or better looking though, no fat and uglies.

I’D watch. When the girls invited me to join, I polity declined. I stood in the corner of the room, watching whacking it with my finger in my butt. I saw the reflection of my hot wheels collection in the mirror, and came.

PJB

haha after this was when the one was outta school and had to pick her up :confused:

i agree
i officially hate men though so laduke have your girl give me her number

:excited

I disagree. Women are just dumb enough to think that every confident guy they meet is their prince charming. Then they bang. Then she realizes she’s made the same mistake she has made many times before. :rofl

Men want sex.
Women want relationships.

yeah thats pretty much true cant ever win

Start banging

Er #winning

Life becomes so much easier once you give up on relationships and realize that you don’t actually need somebody.

• Rep :ponder

“Up in the air” was a good movie on the matter.

I find it quite ironic that George Clooney is also still single in real life as well, why the hell settle for something when he’s had a lifetime of unlimited random fun.

Fixed.

Actually Clooney is a bigger pimp than I’ve thought.

Actresses Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman each bet him $10,000 that he would be a father before he turned 40.
They were both wrong, and each sent him a cheque for the amount. But he returned the money, betting double or nothing that he won’t have kids by age 50.

Michelle Pfeiffer, has now raised the stakes to $100,000 that Clooney will wed one day.

Guy is 50 having fun with 20 year olds.

Someone had to take the reins from Hefner.