while im still drunk.

nothing to see here!?
Nick!

no pics no care

only 4 women in your 240 at once?

Reminds me of one of my 240 experiences, probably 3-4 years ago making me 21ish.

I was on my way over to my buddies place off chandler ave, kitchener. I was eating an ice cream cone, at a stop sign 3 blocks from my destination when 5 girls start to cross the street in groups 2&3. The 2 pass and are staring as I am enjoying my ice cream,then teh 3 pass,

They make it 1/2 across the street before they all look back at the Green/Gold S13 pimp machine. Long Story short all 5 pile in, we head over to my buddies, finish off at least 2 bottles of premium tequilla with these ladys, before 1 buddy (of 3) decided that he was feeling creepy and managed to freaks these 5 16-18 chickens out. They left.

Maybe it was a good thing, one of them was another buddy’s boss’ daughter. Mom was a Miss canada or soemthing and dad a ex-CFL player, she was 16…

I diverge.

In relation to your post script; the 240 isn’t quite the ultimate chick picking up machine, but is certainly more than adequate.

nothing to see here!?\

email me the pics, i’ll host them and put a password on them. only give the password to certain people and dont post it in public your gf will never be able to see them.

besides, how could she possibly know who “240sx” is
haha

To be honest this just makes me sick.

When someone can brag about cheating on there GF. That is low and I think something that should only be discussed when she finds out and dumps you ass. I am not saying you are a bad person becasue I do not know you, But that is just LOW.

Or even better if she fucks one of your good friends. How would you feel

:werd:

i hope you die of the clap.

pics…

I’m not gonna go ahead and say that cheating is awesome, but it definitely depends on your gf. I think in my situation, it was more than warranted, b/c I didn’t totally care if she found out, since I wanted to break up with her anyway. If you still care about yours, and want to stay with her, you prolly shouldn’t.

i cheated on my girlfriend with my right hand before

Haha, for me it was a 35 year old married woman with two kids :smiley:

If you do not care about cheating on your GF then why are you even with her???

That makes no sence

nothing to see here!?\

Them loose the GF and you can fuck all day

nothing to see here!?

how to get out of cheating, this if for u

http://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/11049