Friends.

Am I the only person that as I get older, I realize I only have like 2 actual friends? Like 2 guys I would do anything for and could depend on for anything? And that everyone else is really just an acquaintance?

A thread on another site just got me thinking about this. I can’t stand hanging out with single men for the most part. And the whole alpha male thing just pisses me off. The guys that have to prove their worth amongst other men make me want to just shoot them to put them out of their misery.

you need a hug

Its your lucky day cause ls? is giving out free hugs

True story bro.

:hug

lol. I should of known better…

You need to surround your self with a better group of friends. I only have 2 alpha wanna be males in my circle jerk of friends

RRRROOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Unpossible in Columbia County.

Damn I would start traveling

Not sure how old you are, but I noticed as you get older (after college etc). Your friends really thin out. You see who your true friends are. Luckily I surrounded myself with good people. It is hard to find “Good” friends. Seems a lot have ulterior motives, or want to just stab you in the back.

I think I will just kill the Wife and kids and drive cross country.

I hear ya man not a lot goes on in Colombia county.

Yea like sargent

This, its funny how someone starts talking to you out of no where that you havent talked to in years… few weeks you might just catch up on the BS but eventually it seems all they want is something or help with something etc…

Nope You are not the only one. But its nothing to sulk or feel bad over. Having 1 or 2 GREAT friends is better then having 20 “acquaintances”

I know :frowning:

psi2high:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h21BxFaWQJo/S3RFkAbaaKI/AAAAAAAACCs/aKrE2aIMspI/s400/backstab.jpg

Oh man, Im in for this! :lol I have 7 friends. No more. No less.

It gotta be lower you should know that