The official WOMEN PISS ME OFF thread...

I can’t fucking stand girls/women sometimes. My ex-gf for instance, tells me how I was the one blahblahblah… never wanted to be with anyone but me. Even after we broke up we were still great friends, I still felt for her and she apparently does (did?) towards me. So about 2 or 3 weeks ago she just STOPS calling me and doesn’t answer my calls. Fast forward to last night…She fucking has the balls last night to tell me she still feels for me but she was sick of me using her and hurting her? :wtf The fuck kind of bullshit is that? It all started when I was at my buddys house partying and she wanted me to come pick her up so she could hang out with us. I said no because I had been drinking and I didn’t want to leave, she gets all whiny and bitchy and hasn’t talked to me since. :lol Fuck you. What a waste of my time.

So I either need to find a new girl or stay single and wack off every night. There i’m done ranting (for now). :ninja

join the club, i fucking hate them, i only want to use them for sex hahaha

its ok chris my g/f’s friend is lookin for someone…she wants me some of my friends or someshit i guess…

:lmao

She’s lookin for someone? I got the first part but I didn’t get the 2nd part of your statement. lol.

If I read that right… pics or ban! :banana

i think nick has dibbs first cuz he found out the night she dumped her x-g/f…yes she i said that right…and he was all like i wanna meet her NOW lol

throw her in the gutter and go find another, don’t sweat it, part of lifes lesson grasshoper

:lol Well let me know… lol.

W3rd.

lol, you got it!

This will be an emo thread for the ages. :excited

:umm

it wont get as good of ne of mine thou :cool

jeremy can tell us how your old lady was ;D :umm

hahah fuck u

So Mcflurry does your gf have any other friends? :lmao

yea…most all r cheerleaders

:drink

You gotta introduce me… haha. :nod

Bring your A-Game to WTs this week ;D

Damn straight. :nod

:rofl Did you guys go this past weekend???